Tuesday At Home Weighers!

-1lbs this week. Happy enough with that because I went off plan a few times this week because I'm doing exams and my schedule is pretty hectic. One more week till I'm done with them and I can get back onto plan properly :D

Down another pound this week :D Again like last week I went off plan and was worried I'd have a gain this week! I'm done exams now so no more excuses, back properly on plan now :D

1 pound gain this week :( Completely expected though because I was away for the weekend and made the decision to treat myself and go off plan for a few days, also because i was away i didnt really get any exercise in, so i'm happy it was only 1 pound, i was expecting more.

3 pounds off this week! Makes up for last weeks gain! This is the lightest weight I've been in 5 years :0
Going to a hen party this weekend which I'm looking forward to, gonna be trying to flexi syn so hopefully it wont have too much impact on my good work!

Hi everyone. Mind if I join in. Weighing in tomorrow. 10lb lost so far. Need loose 6.5 stone. Am doing it from home. Meetings didnt suit me, not my cup of tea. Good luck to all weighing in tomorrow. xx

Allotment lady, how did it go! I am in Canada so I do it at home/online.

I lost 3lbs this weeks, so a total of 19lbs in four weeks

First weigh in on Tuesday. I'm 27.4 :-(
Just given birth to two babies in 12months, gaining about 7st in the process, hoping to shift it super quick. Have done SW before so trying from home, maybe just until it starts getting harder.

Weighed in this morning before breakfast (last wi was after dinner last week) and I've lost 13lb 😁😁😁
Most of it is water retention I'm sure, but still awesome.....
I fit in one pair of trousers from pre pregnancy and halfway through the week I could get my rings back on my fingers 😁 super chuffed at a new number too 26.5 now

I thought i'd start this thread for those who weigh at home on a Tuesday.

I'll be weighing in tomorrow morning, pre-breakfast :D

Anyone else going it alone with Tuesday as their day of choice?

Britt xoxo
Hi, Britt,

I am doing Slimming World Online and I weigh in on a Tuesday. I was doing very well, lost slightly over a stone, then messed around for a few months and put half of it back on, then I have been back on it again for about three weeks. I did the NHS online health questionnaire a couple of weeks ago. Instead of the Slimming World, encouraging gently-gently approach it said, "You're obese. Lose four stones!".

It might sound harsh but it seemed to be just what I needed as I have been doing very well since then. I weighed in this morning and, to my pleasant surprise, I lost 5 lbs this week. Now, I am back in the game as I am back to having lost just over a stone again.

I am aiming to get to target by the end of June 2019.

Hi, Britt,

I am doing Slimming World Online and I weigh in on a Tuesday. I was doing very well, lost slightly over a stone, then messed around for a few months and put half of it back on, then I have been back on it again for about three weeks. I did the NHS online health questionnaire a couple of weeks ago. Instead of the Slimming World, encouraging gently-gently approach it said, "You're obese. Lose four stones!".

It might sound harsh but it seemed to be just what I needed as I have been doing very well since then. I weighed in this morning and, to my pleasant surprise, I lost 5 lbs this week. Now, I am back in the game as I am back to having lost just over a stone again.

I am aiming to get to target by the end of June 2019.

Great start to your weight loss journey!:0clapper:

I thought i'd start this thread for those who weigh at home on a Tuesday.

I'll be weighing in tomorrow morning, pre-breakfast :D

Anyone else going it alone with Tuesday as their day of choice?

Britt xoxo
Hi Britt,
I’m going to be weighing in at home on Tuesdays too. I’d like to join this thread if that’s OK. I’m fairly sure that I’ll lose something in week one but it’s all the other weeks after that.....

Well... I've finally started diet and will be weighing in on a Tuesday as from today so hoping I can start my journey with you guy if thats ok? :) XCX

Hello, this is my first post. I’ve decided to do SW from home (I’ve previously been a group attending member, so I have the books) and I’d like to lose about 15lbs. I’m weighing myself tomorrow and will be updating every week. Even though it seems no one is here anymore?? I just need a place I can be held accountable, so why not on a free public website! 😂 In all seriousness, everyone on here seems lovely, and I hope to get to know some of you along the way. I’m excited to get started.

Back