Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Congratulations on ur weight loss
U guys are doing so really well:)
I can't say that I am :sigh: I had my weigh in this morning and I have maintained Im very lucky to have done that but a bit disapointing as it was my first wk Will defo have to have a better wk
Good luck for ur wi's x

I only lost half a pound my first week :( Then the next week I lost EIGHT! I swear their scales were wrong :/ Hey, anything that isn't a gain is great in my book! Hang in there, it'll come together next week :)

Well done hoping. What an incredible loss.

Unfortunately I also stayed the same. I'm gutted actually. I know it's not up but I was so good this week and only needed a half pound for my 2 stone shiny. Guess I'll have to up the exercise or something :eek:

Hi Hoping Yes that helps a lot Thank u I have my 2ltr bottle of water in the fridge as we speak Going to eat plenty of superfree foods and hit the gym this wk too
Congratuations to you getting to ur goal :jelous:

Hey ladies thought I would join you on this thread as I weigh myself at home on Tues, have lost 9lbs altogeher now in the 4 weeks I have been doing it, am upping my exercise and I defo know I need to drink more...

Wk 1 -3lbs
Wk 2 -4lbs
Wk 3 STS
Wk 4 -2lbs

Well guys I braved the scales. It wasn't pretty. I have put on 1lb. I'm gutted but fully expected it because did not have a good week. Just need to draw line under it and try hard this week! Xx

New girl here! :) I'm weighing in at my sister's on a Tuesday evening before spinning class (didn't buy my own scales this time as the mid-week weigh in temptation is too great!).
Lost 0.8lbs this Tues, 3rd week on SW and have lost 3.2lbs altogether - down from 13st 4.8lbs to 13st 1.6lbs.
Finding it slow going and not getting amazing losses like some of you stars on here but enjoying the diet and I suppose slow to come off is more likely to stay off (I hope!!).

Hi Jen welcome to the site And well done with ur loses so far Don't worry if u lose a little at a time its coming off and before u know it ull be at target
This site is fab and everyone is so supportive Good luck for next wk

Thanks sliminspired! :) Yep just glad it's going in the right direction! Would like to get to 11st eventually, so even at a pound a week it's only 30 weeks away which is encouraging.

No weight loss this week, will be pulling out all the stops for weight loss this week. Good luck everyone x

Delighted to report 2.5lbs off here this week :D . To say I'm shocked is an understatement, but I aint complaining. I reckon my weight losses/gains take for the second week to show as I was 100% the week before last and STS, but no gold star for my efforts this week gone.

Best of luck to everyone else :vibes:

Delighted to report 2.5lbs off here this week :D . To say I'm shocked is an understatement, but I aint complaining. I reckon my weight losses/gains take for the second week to show as I was 100% the week before last and STS, but no gold star for my efforts this week gone.

Best of luck to everyone else :vibes:

Well done 2.5 off is great Keep it up :)

Thanks sliminspired (sorry - I don't know how to do quotes!)

If it's any consolation, I STS for the second weigh in. Well I lost about a quarter of a pound (when I weighed in kgs), but it was counted as a STS. For a moment there I thought about giving up but I didn't and I'm so glad stuck it out.

0.4lbs on for me tonight - not had a 100% week but haven't been to bad either, several people have told me that it's likely muscle as I've gone from doing absolutely zero exercise a week to 8 work outs - 2 swimming, 2 spinning, 2 gym and 2 jogs. Have taken my measurements and will try and pay more attention to those for the next couple of weeks as a more accurate way of seeing how my body is changing :) congrats on the losses!

Guys I am having a disaster my will power seems to be fading and I don't know why because I want good results. I've been so much better than I was but not perfect so I am not getting losses for past 2 weeks. I need a shake!!!!

I've had the strangest week and pretty much ate completely off plan so not expecting much for tomorrow's weigh in. I know I should try some damage limitation or at least "draw a line under it" and get back on the plan today, but my head's not in it. I even had a sneaky hop on the scales this morning and saw I was 3lbs up on last week:eek:!

Now I know I ate off plan, but 3lbs is an awful lot, so I'm hoping it's food weight or water retention or something and that tomorrow's weigh in will be a bit better. Still, it would probably be good if I don't STS or lose anything (I doubt I would anyway) as if I got away with it this week, chances are I would not improve my eating for the rest of this week either. 3lbs might just be the kick up the backside I need......tho I hope it's not that bad!!!!

Well I'm extremely pleased, but totally dumbfounded, to report a 1.5lbs loss for me this week! No idea how that happened - even less of an idea of how I went from +3 to -1.5 in 24 hours. I really should stay off the scales during the week, as this just goes to show that weight can fluctuate a heck of a lot from day to day.

When I started out on this diet I had a goal of reaching 12stone 6 pounds by the end of July - 3 stone off. For a while there I was thinking there was no chance I could make it, but now it's not looking totally impossible, although still a bit of a challenge. It will mean me sticking more to the diet though!

I hope everyone else is happy with their result today xxx

Thanks hoping.

And well done to you for your 2.5lbs off. You've already done so well, and now with all your trips to the gym - you seem to be really getting stuck into it, aren't you! I still haven't properly tackled the Body Magic side of things. I feel exhausted just reading some of the posts about exercise on here. I do my best but a half hour walk is nothing compared to what so many of you are putting in. I've a little confession - I've never set foot in a gym! Not unless you count PE class in school. They sound scary :hide:

Oh, and enjoy your hols!!!

Well I overslept this morning and ran out of the house without remembering to weigh. I think part of it is psychological as my scales was acting up yesterday ;)

Now my dilemma is, do I weigh this evening (when I won't get a true comparison given that I'll have been eating during the day!) or wait until tomorrow.

On a more serious note, I do actually think my weighing scales is acting up. It had me at 13st 12 yesterday! Now I know I wasn't wearing my "weigh in" clothes, but could jeans really weigh that much more? I was pretty good during the week. Went out for dinner on Friday night but had saved up my syns from the day and saved a few all week too. Plus, my meal was very nearly on plan - I had a few chips (from hubby's meal) and about 1/3 of a dessert which we opted to share, plus there may have been some oil used in the cooking process, but nothing outlandish. I even got my salad dressing on the side so only sampled a teensy bit of it. And I was very good the rest of the week - something I could not have said for the previous few weeks.......

So what do ye think? Do I buy a new scales or wait and see whether it give erratic readings again? :confused:

Can I join you? I've been following Slimming World at home for a few weeks but I'm having too many bad days and hope that having to confess all on here might help to keep me on track!!! I'm going to count today as a new start with weight at 10 stone 12lbs.

Back