Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Hi I just joined slimming world online on Tuesday so this is my first week giving it a go. Feel like I'm eating far too much though! Hope you don't mind if I join you?

Alittlechunky- I felt like that, everyone does!

Good luck for tuesday :)

After STS last week due to not being well, I have lost 1.5lbs this week. As long as I am not gaining, I am one happy girl :D.

Hi

I am new to this forum today. I have been on SW for nearly two weeks now but am finding it very difficult and am a tuesday home weigher.... wondered if you minded if I join you. I did SW two years ago and lost 18lb but it has gradually started to find its way back to me and wanted a bit of inspiration. Everyone seems so supportive here

Welcome scunnygirl, plenty of support on here, feel free. Good luck with your weight loss journey :D.

Hi, I'm not able to go to group as live in Cork ROI and there is no SW group here :-( am going it alone and weighing on a Tuesday and hoping to update here and be as if I'm in a group :) hope everyone is well today.

hello, firstly well done all on your loses xxx
hoping i can join you , started last week so weighed in first time this morning , 15 lb gone, ( i kid you not) i have a very large amount to lose so that is why it is so high but it has really given be a boost.
hope we all have a good week x
mandy

Hi all, just weighed myself and I have stayed the same which is ok because I had a bit of a naughty weekend, KFC and Ben and Jerry's so not stressing at all. Have a good day all.

Just completed my first week, and I've decided to weigh in on Tuesdays :) Lost 8lb - so incredibly pleased! My boyfriend has been doing it with me too and he lost 7lb, so we're happy bunnies today :D

hello, firstly well done all on your loses xxx
hoping i can join you , started last week so weighed in first time this morning , 15 lb gone, ( i kid you not) i have a very large amount to lose so that is why it is so high but it has really given be a boost.
hope we all have a good week x
mandy

Wow, well done!

Wow, it looks like everyone has done really well today so congrats! I lost 1lb, not much but slowly does it... quite impressed considering the amount of popcorn I ate last night. My other half seems to be getting motivated now so hopefully it will keep me on track too

Hey guys just weighed myself and I am 4lbs down :D. So happy, the best diet ever this is. Good luck everyone.

hmm not so good a week this week only lost a lb !!!! was a bit fed up this morning but then looked at it realistically and that is still 16 ib in 2 weeks. It was also my daughters 21 at the weekend so i certainly wasn't 100% following for 2 days. so on to this week.
hope you have all had a good week xx
Mandy xx

really dissapointed with myself this week as i gained 1/2 a pound even tho i thought i stuck to the plan but then i had been ill most of the time so i dont know if that could of effected it but hopefully i will lose next week

Back