Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Hi, I am down 4.5lb this week. woohoo!

zbeth keep at it. I think you have to be eating a certain amount to kickstart your system everyday so that it uses up the stored fat otherwise your body just holds on to every little bit of fat/energy it can get. I hope that makes sense. :)

well 3lb down this week x quite pleased with this, aiming for the same next week. really want at least 2 lb so i will have lost 1 1/2 in 4 weeks x
fingers crossed x

4lb off this week, yay! Well done everyone, and if you're unhappy with your loss make sure this week is a good one ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i joined a couple of weeks ago... doing great! but £20 a month to be wieghed is silly now, it was a toss up between gym membership and slimming world meetings. the gym won!!

my scales are 5lbs lighter than slimming worlds. much to my horror
on the first meeting :'(

so instead i will get wieghed at the gym on tuesday mornings :)

xxx

2lb off for me this week, yay :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lost 0.5lbs last week and the same this week.:confused: even though last week I was really good and this week I ate out twice and was out on friday night with the girls!! I am dreading this week as I am out 3 times for meals. Roll on the week after when I can get back to normal.

lost 0.5lbs last week and the same this week.:confused: even though last week I was really good and this week I ate out twice and was out on friday night with the girls!! I am dreading this week as I am out 3 times for meals. Roll on the week after when I can get back to normal.

if its coming off hun who cares :D any loss is better then a gain (im trying positive thinking)

Hey people, I've been doing SW since last tuesday 23rd august ... weighed myself yesterday & I've lost 5lbs :) was very chuffed, enjoying SW!! -Rachey xoxo

True enough Meshell ;). I managed to stay the same this week which I am pretty happy about as I had most of the week off SW. I am getting back on track today so fingers crossed for a good loss next week.

I stayed the same too, I'm a bit disappointed but then I did have 2 takeaways so I can't complain really :D

Weigh in yesterday and I have lost 1.5lbs. Bit by bit is the way to go :)

Hi there.

Back on the wagon as of yesterday after over a year not being able to get my head sorted. So first WI last night was 15st 2.8 - nearly passed out!

No worries, onwards and upwards and all that.

CM x

Can I join you all, was a Thursday weigher and doing very well lost 16lbs in 2 mths but then went missing in action and have put half of that back on but am back on the wagon again and having Tuesday as weigh in day as I felt that I was being bold at the weekend thinking sure I have all week to get it off, so hoping Tuesday will help me stayed more focused at the weekends!

3lbs off this week. :D ::wow::

Hi ladies and gents mind if I join in? I find weighing myself after the weekend discourages me from pigging out over the weekend

I'm joining this thread as from today and I expect everyone to keep an eye on me

:) As from today I have joined slimming world on-line, (not entirely convinced it's worth the cost but i need incentive) Starting weight as from before breakfast this morning is 14st 8.5lb. I need everyone to keep an eye on me please and make sure I'm a good girl! Already had syns today because I had a tin of beans on white toast for breakfast but I will be stocking up on all the healthy stuff because it's payday today. :8855:

Back