Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Thanks, I know slimming world does work i've done it before and being a veggie I think that slimming world is the best way to be healthy and cook meals for all the family. I've just changed jobs so hopefully will be more organised and active and stay on the wagon this time.:scale:

New here

Hello, I just joined the site here and would like to join you on this thread as I'll be weighing in on Tuesday at home. I was also doing SW online but let it lapse because I didn't think it was helping too much and was quite expensive.
I don't have a lot to lose but it's a bit of a struggle because I lack will power and crave sugar - not a good combo!

Hi, its my first post and like Gien, thought I would follow this thread and weigh in on a Tuesday. I have always gone to a Slimming World group in the past, and got down to my Target weight also, but find the stress of 'have I lost or not this week' is my biggest sabotage !! I also find having a goal (such as a wedding to attend etc), does not help me stay focussed at all, in fact has quite the opposite effect and I eat and eat - all the wrong things!!!

Anyway I have decided enough is enough and I need to lose the weight - again!!!!

starting weight

So, I just weighed myself and I'm 10stone 7lb, which is better than I thought but still puts my BMI over what it should be for my height.
so, here's to attacking that excess one pound at a time!

Lost 2lb this week, bringing me to 201lb! I was so hoping I'd be 200lb, haha. I am pleased with 2lb though. Next week I shall hopefully be under 200 for the first time in a very long time!

Starting over

Hi...I've just started slimming world (second time round) today after seeing photos of myself with a few too many chins! :mad: starting weight is 134.5 so will weigh in next Tuesday and post back on here....maybe that little bit of added pressure will steer me away from the chocolate!

Hello, can I join you?

Really struggling to get myself motivated and my head into this SW lark. The reason? I'm happy :eek:
Not happy with my weight, or what I see in the mirror, but in a happy relationship - all say awwwwww! It's like I don't have to try, so I simply don't :(

Started fresh 3 weeks ago, and lost 1lb, gained 0.5lb then STS this week. I know it's an overall loss, but it is still pretty naff for me, in my opinion.

Mahosive foot up the rear end needed!

Hello, can I join you?

Really struggling to get myself motivated and my head into this SW lark. The reason? I'm happy :eek:
Not happy with my weight, or what I see in the mirror, but in a happy relationship - all say awwwwww! It's like I don't have to try, so I simply don't :(

Started fresh 3 weeks ago, and lost 1lb, gained 0.5lb then STS this week. I know it's an overall loss, but it is still pretty naff for me, in my opinion.

Mahosive foot up the rear end needed!

I know what you mean hun, I've been with my fella for 2 years and we've been living together 6 months and he tells me he loves my 'cuddly bits' and that I look good the way I am. So I therefore have no issue with sitting infront of him and scoffing an entire bag of minstrals. And that there is probably where the problem lies lol.

Malibu xx

Just joined SW a week ago and the forum today. Anyone mind if I join in here too? I have a Tuesday weigh in so it seemed the ideal place to come. I lost 3lbs in my first week although if I'm completely honest, I wasn't uber strict. Festive season and all that. Still, very pleased with myself!! :48:

Hi Everyone

I'm starting Slimming World on 2nd January and will have a Tuesday weigh in day - I hope it's okay if I squeeze in here?

I'm Scottish but live in the USA so can't go to classes. I do have the the SW books from last year, so can still follow the plan.

I have noticed though, that the lovely people on here are kind enough to share the new SW information with us ... so I'm sure I'll be just fine!

You know .... I often wonder where my extra five stones came from - I suppose it's been all the lovely, fatty American food that I've been eating. Also, the US has a lot of different sweeties and crisps ... and me, being me, had to try every dampt one them!!

Now it's payback time .. wish me luck!! :) xx

I had planned on starting SW today but another party, last one so am planning for tuesday 2nd Jan. Makes sense as I am going to go it alone at first (pennies short) then join meeting as I near target so will qualify for free after that to keep me in check. I lost 6 stones with WW years ago but didnt keep going and on it went again and then some. Not going to happen this time. Dont fancy counting those propoints, complicated, so think this will suit me. Best of luck everyone. Hope you all dont mind if I tag along on here. Bye.

Hello :sign0144:

I started just after Xmas and my weigh in will be Tuesday, so I thought I'd join you.

I want to lose around 3 stone first goal is Club 10 and then my next goal is to reach a Healthy BMI.

Tuesday will be my first weigh in. I'm really looking forward to it, I cannot wait to start losing some weight!

Good luck everyone for this week's weigh in xxx

:bighug:

Hiya! :wavey:

Welcome ladies - wishing you all luck!! :)

Back