Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Good morning

1.5lb off for me.

Wishing you all good luck :)

Last edited:
hiya i used to go slimmers and stopped before xmas. i lost 3 stone and 10lbs but ive put a stone on over xmas so trying to loose that now.

start weight: 14.7lbs
weight now: 11.10lbs so it all begins now

Weighed in a huge increase for starting weight today. Didnt see that coming. Well its given me a joult. Bring on next tuesday for a loss. Best of luck everyone.

Good luck for next Tuesday xxx

hiya i used to go slimmers and stopped before xmas. i lost 3 stone and 10lbs but ive put a stone on over xmas so trying to loose that now.

start weight: 14.7lbs
weight now: 11.10lbs so it all begins now

:welcome2: and good luck for Tuesday xxx

Well now, I'm slightly ashamed but also incredibly driven by the fact that in the last two weeks I have managed to put on half a stone!!

I always said I wasn't going to let my diet determine how I spent Christmas and New Year so I decided to pretty much forget about it. I didn't expect it to cost me quite so much but that's life. It's a New Year now so I'm going to get it going again.

I fully expect I'll end up putting on weight next Christmas and New Year as well because it's the time of year for excess and enjoyment but before then, I will have lost a lot of weight by following my diet.

Kev

Hi I on Tuesday as well so I'm a Tuesday weigher! Doing ok so far - 3rd day in!! My boyfriend is trying to do it with me and thinks I'm starving him!!!

Hi all, having put on half a stone over christmas I'm back on plan and have decided to try and lose that plus a bit more. I managed to lose 3 stones last year and had maintained up to October. Thought I'd try doing it from home this time but have given myself the option of going to group if I'm not losing. I'm feeling pretty optimistic at the mo and will be weighing myself on Tuesdays, started the 3rd Jan. Good luck to everyone else. xx

Hi all, it's my first week, following Slimming World diet but going to try doing it alone at the moment and if all fails I will return to class lol!

My weigh in day will be a Tuesday morning as that is what I did whilst in SW last time.
First week this week so will be back here on Tuesday to update..... Fingers crossed! :)

Very pleased with myself! :D

I weighed in this morning and I've lost 4lbs!!! Even though that still puts me above my starting weight it's a good start to my recovery from the festive season!

Good luck to all my fellow Tuesday weighers.

Kev

Hi all, lost 3lbs this week so half of the christmas gain gone! Still feeling positive and started swimming again. I'm going on a spa day with the girlys in 4 weeks so hope to have lost at least another 4lbs by then. Hope everyone else does well. Beebee xxx

Congratualtions Beebee. It feels good to remove some of the excess Christmas weight eh? good luck with onward progress.

Kev X

Thanks Kev, yes I'd let things slide a bit and it feels good to get back on track. I lost 3 stones in 2010 and maintained that until October so know I can do it but its taken till now to get my head around it again. Have a good week xx

I had my first weigh in at home today - It was worse than I thought it was going to be but oh well at least I am doing something about it!!

Well done to everyone, you all seem to have been doing such a great job!!!

Good luck Cara! X

Didn't realise there was a Tuesday weighers thread :)

I weighed myself on Tuesday, it was my first week of SW. Was a bit worried because I'd over eaten on syns (bit of a chocoholic) but was pleasantly surprised to see I'd lost 2 lbs! :D

Looking forwards to next Tuesday, where I hope I have lost again.

Well done everyone and good luck for Tuesday!

Good luck!! I started last week though due to work I can only get in class at end so effectively doing on own, hence this site being great support!!

Back