Tuesday At Home Weighers!

This site is great. I am so disappointed with SW online. It doesn't have a forum, i find the syn tool hard to use (things that are there don't show up when you look for them) and there's no search for HEX's so I never know when was is one or not. There is a diary, but I do that on here so so far its been a waste of money and I think I shall just stick to this site so I can actually interact with people!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone!
x

Good morning everyone.

Had my 5th week WI this morning and I've lost 3lbs. I was hoping for a bit more if I'm totally honest but I reckon the bottle of wine on Friday night probably didn't help. I'm really pleased to be under the 17 stone mark again though. And, at the end of the day a loss is a loss.

Good luck to everyone else.

Kev

Tuesday weigher too. 2nd week on plan lost 2.5lbs... bit disappointed as mid week i snuck on for a mid-week "let's just see" weigh and i'd lost 4lbs then!! really shows if you max ur syns you'll put those lbs on. (x2 millies cookies out shopping and a handful of popcorn in the eve on Saturday def. the problem here....) :(

2nd week of slimming world - gained 4lbs!!! That makes me now 2 lbs heavier than I was before I started. I'm not sure my body likes me eating all these potatoes and rice as before I would never eat them because of the calories. I could blame my weekend binge, but I did that every day before SW and I was still lighter than I am now! Not sure I'm very happy about gaining 4lb in one week - is that even possible!! :-O very depressed. But its also shockingly funny as well, so won't cry about it. Better make this next week a good one! Maybe eat a bit less...:-S

STS this week, been a bit up & down and weekend night shifts always throw me out a bit, a trip to cinema meant popcorn and a meal out last night.... when you look at it like that I was lucky to STS, better focus this week....

See you all next week x x

-2lbs for me this week, I deservedly STS last week so didnt post as was cross with myself, but have been 100% this week so am chuffed...

Beebee

I'm doing my first proper weigh in (since watching what I eat) tonight when I get home from work, I'll pop back later and post my results!!!

Gem xx

An unfortunate 1lb gain for me this week. I know the cause though so I'm going to try and improve for next week.

rachwilko84 said:
Tuesday weigher too. 2nd week on plan lost 2.5lbs... bit disappointed as mid week i snuck on for a mid-week "let's just see" weigh and i'd lost 4lbs then!! really shows if you max ur syns you'll put those lbs on. (x2 millies cookies out shopping and a handful of popcorn in the eve on Saturday def. the problem here....) :(

Rachwilko84, hmmm I hopped on for a mid week, def a problem, I'd had a good loss so let myself ease off a bit, obviously a bit too much, ooops. WILL NOT GET ON SCALES TIL NEXT TUES!!!

Hi Everyone!
This is my first post and I'm so chuffed to have lost 3lb this week!! This is my second week 'doing' slimming world and I can't believe it's really working!

Was a little disappointed to "only" lose 1lb after my first week, but I'm so pleased I persisted! Congratulations to all the other ladies here - regardless of weight loss or gain - we can do it!!

4 lbs off. Very happy :-D Realistic though, doubt I'll lose as much next week. Especially with a slap up meal on Friday. Hoping if I stick @ 5 syns a day then 1 day flexi won't be too bad? Good luck everyone with weigh in today :)

1lb off today. Not the biggest loss in the world but it's not a gain!! Celebrate the small achievements in life and make the big ones seem like miracles!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back