Tuesday At Home Weighers!

3lbs off for me this week! 2lbs last week, so now I have lost the 4lbs I gained and an extra 1lb for good luck lol. Kicking myself for how much weight I could have lost by now if it wasn't for the gain, but now I know I can lose 3lbs in one week (have to thanks exercise for that I think!) I am more positive I will NOT have another gain week and my online SW charts say I could be at my target of 10stone by June! Would be nice! :-D

~JoJo~ said:
3lbs off for me this week! 2lbs last week, so now I have lost the 4lbs I gained and an extra 1lb for good luck lol. Kicking myself for how much weight I could have lost by now if it wasn't for the gain, but now I know I can lose 3lbs in one week (have to thanks exercise for that I think!) I am more positive I will NOT have another gain week and my online SW charts say I could be at my target of 10stone by June! Would be nice! :-D

Well Done JoJo, an inspiration.

Saltdog said:
1lb off today. Not the biggest loss in the world but it's not a gain!! Celebrate the small achievements in life and make the big ones seem like miracles!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

That's a quite for me thus week, I lost half a pound, but it is a loss so pleased... Onwards and upwards (well downwards on the scales obviously!!)

Well done Jojo and JoFlo!!

Hi all, well done on losses so far, I've lost 1lb this week so have now lost my christmas gain. Jeans are still tight though! Have a good week all. Beebee xxx

Hi all, today was my first home weigh in and day one on trying SW....

148lbs, I'm going to make sure I don't weigh myself now until next Tuesday as I end up obsessing and weighing myself twice a day if I'm not careful.

Hope everyone is having a good week...

ultrabluedress said:
Hi all, today was my first home weigh in and day one on trying SW....

148lbs, I'm going to make sure I don't weigh myself now until next Tuesday as I end up obsessing and weighing myself twice a day if I'm not careful.

Hope everyone is having a good week...

Good luck on your first week.

Just wanted to say Hi as I will be weighing in this tuesday after my 1st week of SW, although ive had a sneaky peak already and am 3lbs down so far :) I just hope I can keep myself strong over a weekend with the family...always involves a fair bit of booze, eeek.

Would love to join this group!
I had lost 15lbs last year doing SW but due to a long illness then bereavement in family, my plan fell by the wayside and I put 10lb back on again! :sigh:
I'm determined to get back to my initial target from last year by the summer. I'm doing it myself at home and restarted on Tuesday so this Tuesday will be my 1st weigh in....have been reasonably good, just a bit of a wobble yesterday but back on track today :rolleyes:
This is a great forum and it has certainly helped me in the past!

Well done everyone on the losses last week. Beebee maintaining is better than what I did last week - gained! :-S

I put on 1 1/2 lbs and this week I have lost 1lb, but I seem to have a pattern going on of of one loss week one gain week! I am now 11st 3lb (if I'd lost every week I've been doing this I'd be 10st 13 by now) I REALLY REALLY want to see a 10 in front of my weight! Lets hope this next week is not a gain and I finally break the pattern!

Good luck for today everyone weighing at home!

STS This week :-(
Weight loss has been REALLY slow, 7lbs since beginning of Jan......
Will stick with it though, wedding in 3 months and 9 days!!

Weigh in day today and I weighed in at 16st 6Ib's, thats a whopping 6Ib's weight loss!! A total of 1st 3Ib's in 4 weeks (17Ibs) :) Which also got me my stone award :)

Everyone should try drinking Pukka 'After Dinner' its got chicory root in it which has been shown to help weight loss, fluid retention and help your bowels. I did an experiment with it and lost 1 Ib the week I didn't drink it!

~JoJo~ said:
Well done everyone on the losses last week. Beebee maintaining is better than what I did last week - gained! :-S

I put on 1 1/2 lbs and this week I have lost 1lb, but I seem to have a pattern going on of of one loss week one gain week! I am now 11st 3lb (if I'd lost every week I've been doing this I'd be 10st 13 by now) I REALLY REALLY want to see a 10 in front of my weight! Lets hope this next week is not a gain and I finally break the pattern!

Good luck for today everyone weighing at home!

I'm exactly the same so desperate to see a 10.... I gained this week too...2.5 for me.. aiming for 100% week..must try harder!!!!

Back