Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Thats Brilliant hon

3lb off for me too, complete surprise as I started couch to 5K last week and had always been under the impression that lactic acid formation in the first couple of week of new exercise slowed down weight loss and even could add a couple of pounds:confused::confused:

Just need the inch loss fairy to shave half an inch off my right thigh so my new trousers fit properly Saturday night;)

4 1/2 lb lost this week don't know how that happened have been all over the place lots of worries so want to comfort eat Grrrrrrr but well done to everyone xx

Two weekends of crappy eating and wine so put on 1lb...

Going back to basics this week and next to get back on track.....

0.2 lb loss this week so logging a STS.

HOWEVER....that tiny loss has left me reading 10.13.8 on the scales...... Starting with a 10 !!

So however small it's made a difference to me his week!

Lost 1 and 7/8 of a pound this week, which I am going to count as 2lbs as the slimming world site doesn't use increments of less than 1/2lb! Fairly happy, but it's only week four, so to lose just under 2 pounds is a wee bit disappointing.

This coming week, I am going to start some exercise, see if I can boost it.

Congrats to everyone!

JoFlo2 - Well done! For some reason, breaking that ten stone barrier is the magic number for me. You must be well chuffed with yourself.

Hello :)

This is the first time I have used this forum and am not sure if here is the right place to post but just wanted to introduce myself.

I have weighed myself this morning and have over 3 stones to lose :cry:

I stumbled across this site and it seems to have a lot of useful info and lots of success stories to keep me motivated so I hope to check in most days.

I wanted to enter my weight but don't seem to be able to access my profile with less than 50 posts so.... not quite sure how that works. If someone could tell me if that is correct I would be very grateful.

Well, don't want to bore anyone so will just say that I will post my loss again in one week.

Julie xx

Hi Julie,

I am a newbie here too!

If you want to edit your profile, click on settings. That'll take you to the page where you enter your info.

Hope you enjoy the plan. :)

Hi everyone
Another newbie to this site
Anyway just weighed in -1lb was hoping for 2 to get my club 10 Stopped going to classes 7 weeks ago because I couldn't stay to group with the children so still following SW plan and weighing at home
Great group :)

hiya, just joined this site as i started slimming world at home today, not had a weigh in yet but obvs got my starting weight.........hope its great news for me on here nest tuesday :) xx

Hi, its my first day on MiniMins and was hoping to join up with people weighing in on a tuesday ... can i join? Only 0.5 today which is a little disappointing ... was really hoping to hit the 7lb mark today. My loss has been small each week ... doing lots of exercise, sticking within my syn's each day ... any tips?

Hi carjam .. i'm new today too! Usually think of myself as fairly IT savvy ... but finding this site hard to navigate!

Hi all!

I'm on week 2 of SW so still finding my feet too! Had planned on Wednesday weigh-ins but am finding it hard to wait 'til Wednesday to know how I've done after the weekend so am shifting a day 'til Tuesday!

Today is 2nd weigh in and another 3lbs off! I'm absolutely ecstatic!

xx

Well done Miss Corset ... its such a good feeling isn't it!
Ive managed 3lbs this week too ... which is great because i'd been stuck on much smaller amounts for a while ... a mainly Red week seemed to make the difference for me.
Have a great week!

Thanks Cazberina. And yes, it's a great feeling! I'm finding SW pretty easy to stick to as well as there's so much you can eat there's no excuse to get bored!

Off to Harvester with a friend tonight for a low-Syn treat. She's visiting from the USA and has just lost all her babyweight and run a marathon so I will probably feel a bit heavy in comparison but hopefully the next time I see her, I'll be transformed!!

Congratulations on your loss this week! Fingers crossed we both have a good week head :)

Hi all, I'm a newbie to this forum and weigh each Tuesday so I'll hop in next week with...fingers crossed...my loss :)

Qua Sae - i think only a 2lb gain on holiday is really good! give yourself a congrats and get back in the game! C x

Just wanted to post in that I have officially started today, weighed myself this morning and I look forward to future posts with hopefully some success :)

Back