Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Welcome Eddie! Good luck!

Only 1/2lb for me this week, but it's been a mad one since the fire so I'm not that surprised. Have lost a couple more inches too though which is good news. Still going in the right direction!

Bring on the week ahead :)

Good luck to everyone who's weighing in today.

xx

Hey Londongirl! Welcome to our little group of losers ;)

Well done on your week 1 loss!

I've just had a bit of a revelation that I didn't have to fight to get my skinny jeans done up the morning so I'm in a rather good mood! Bring on the weekend! :)

xx

Hi Miss_Corset!! Went to the Harvester last night and had 2 flame grilled chicken breasts with jacket potato and corn on the cob!! Was really good and really free! :worthy:

Off to Nandos tonight after work, not sure what to have, when I calculate the syns from the Nandos nutrition information off the website it is much lower than the syns calculator online!

Fingers crossed for a good week!!

I did Nandos last week - I had a check on here first and everyone recommended the chicken breast (skin removed), I allowed 4 syns for the sauce I think, with spicy rice and corn on the cob. Not many syns for a night out! Although it's a bit similar to what you had last night! Lol. Not sure if you could have the Prego Steak instead, but not have the roll?

I'm making SW lasagne tonight - already looking forward to it and I haven't long had breakfast! lol. I wouldn't last a day on one of those meal replacement diets - I love my food FAR too much! xx

Hi all, I weigh in on a Tues/Wed morning, please can I join in? I have lost nearly 2 stone but still have a lot more to go ;)

Bathroom nightmares going on at home at the moment so have weighed in a day early as my bathroom might be ripped out this time tomorrow!! 2lbs off for me this week and I'm absolutely deighted! Takes me into single figures in the 11s, which makes the 10s feel much closer!! Good luck for tomorrow everyone! xx

So I am disappointed with just 1lb lost - i thought the first week was supposed to be good loses :( Although I did have almost all my daily syns last Tuesday which clearly doesnt work for me!

Week 1: -2.2lb
Week 2: -1lb

Try not to be too disappointed, LondonGirl - I had good losses for my first two weeks but after that, when I was exercising, I lost just 1lb over 2 weeks, so I think it all balances out! I'm now averaging 2lbs per week, which is fine with me as it gets me to target in the time frame I'm after and it means I'm more likely to keep it off.

I've worked out that I lose best when I have about 8 syns per day so that's what I'm aiming for moving forward. There will definitely be some days when I need all 15 (going out for dinner etc), but during the week, it's easily doable.

Hang in there - you'll be in the 12s soon and it'll be onwards and downwards from there :) xx

Lost 3.75lbs this week; Club 10 AND got into the nine stone bracket eeeeek!

That's amazing, abkb! Well done! The 9s feel so far away from me at the moment but can't wait to get there (hopefully in time for holiday!) xx

Thanks hun!

Try not to be too disappointed, LondonGirl - I had good losses for my first two weeks but after that, when I was exercising, I lost just 1lb over 2 weeks, so I think it all balances out! I'm now averaging 2lbs per week, which is fine with me as it gets me to target in the time frame I'm after and it means I'm more likely to keep it off.

I've worked out that I lose best when I have about 8 syns per day so that's what I'm aiming for moving forward. There will definitely be some days when I need all 15 (going out for dinner etc), but during the week, it's easily doable.

Hang in there - you'll be in the 12s soon and it'll be onwards and downwards from there :) xx

Thanks miss_corset! I suppose it is all about finding what works best for my body, this is just my first non crash diet and it is sooo slow!! Well done on 2lbs, i hope i start to create a steady loss each week too!

Yeah me too! I did SlimFast a few years ago and lost 3 stone in a couple of months, but I was hungry all the time! SW has taken me a good few weeks to get my head 'round (I'm on week 6 now), but I love the fact that I can lose weight whilst still eating the same dinners as my OH, we can still go out for dinner etc. I can't quite understand how it works, but it does, and like they say, you shouldn't question the plan! lol.

Hi Tuesday Losers!
Looks like everyones watching the scales going down which is the right direction! Well done all. I've had stand still today ... which i think is due to 2 reasons, I had a blow out on Saturday and i haven't been writing down my food. The positive spin i'm putting on it is that i still haven't had a single week of my weight going UP since starting!
This week i'm going to go back to basics and write everything down, look up syn values accurately etc. I'd juts got a bit sloppy tbh ... which i think you have to do every now and then to stay sane.

Im also gonna set myself some mini goals now .. haven't done that yet. Just off to have a look at all your mini goals for some inspiration.

Caz :)

Hey Caz,

I definitely think writing my food diary keeps me on track. If I don't do it, it's all too easy to forget things!

I'm going to start putting treats along with my mini goals I think. I've seen a few people do it on here and it's a really nice idea. They won't be food related - I don't need any extra temptation! But I think I'm going to send myself for a lovely hot stone massage when I get to 1 stone. Hopefully I'll hit 2 stone just in time for Cuba, so that'll be quite a nice treat for getting to that little milestone! :)

2lbs off for me this week. 2lbs left to my stone, and 4lbs until Club 10.

Bring on next week's weigh in!!

Good luck to all the other Tuesday Losers :)

Another lb for me this week! Miss_Corset, well done! What sort of things are you doing to lose 2?? Im going to aim for 2 this week!

Week 1: -2.2lb
Week 2: -1lb
Week 3: -1lb

Hey LondonGirl, thank you! And well done on your loss too. I don't think I'm doing anything unusual - just trying to be 100% on plan. There's a link to my food diary in my signature if you want to have a look - I do EE and try to keep my syns to 8 per day most of the time as I find that gives me the best losses. For the last couple of days I've been trying lemon in drinks - I think that might be helping but it's hard to tell to be honest! I desperately want 4 next week to get my Club 10 but I think that's probably massively optimistic!! :)

Back