Tuesday At Home Weighers!

0.5kg(1.1lb) which puts me at 80.2kg. I was hoping to go under 80kg but have had a bad week. Had a ready meal curry with pompadoms and chutney, a day of just weetabix and a slice of toast as I was too ill to do anything which I know did me no good at all. also on sunday in desperation had a cheese pastie and later couldn't resist a cream cake! Given my track record of losses this was still quite a good week . cupboards well stocked with loads of lovely fruit and meals planned out so back on track this week :)

+3 for me - a combination of couple of birthdays dinners and feeling really bloated -
hope this goes away next week - NOT happy
Note to self - stop eating everything in sight !!:17729:

Hey LondonGirl, thank you! And well done on your loss too. I don't think I'm doing anything unusual - just trying to be 100% on plan. There's a link to my food diary in my signature if you want to have a look - I do EE and try to keep my syns to 8 per day most of the time as I find that gives me the best losses. For the last couple of days I've been trying lemon in drinks - I think that might be helping but it's hard to tell to be honest! I desperately want 4 next week to get my Club 10 but I think that's probably massively optimistic!! :)

Ok then, this week will be my first week at 100% (I hope) I havent actually had a 100% week yet so I guess this is my own fault at the slow losses. Im also going for 4 days red, 3 days EE this week, no cheating, lets see what number I can come up with next Tuesday!

I've found SW pretty easy to stick to 100% over the last 6 weeks. I've had a couple of flexi syn days (friend's 40th and family afternoon tea), but apart from that, I've managed to just make better choices and stay on plan. 1lb a week isn't a bad loss at all if you haven't been 100% - it will be interesting to see how you get on if you do a 100% week. Look forward to hearing what number you get next Tuesday :)

Well it's another attempt at Slimming World for me starting this morning!! I lost over a stone around this time last year but due to various major things that have happened in the last 6 months, I stupidly slipped back into old habits and gained far more than I had lost :cry:
I know I can do this and won't be railroaded off course this time, so I'll be weighing in on a Tuesday no matter what happens! ;)

Hello mumof2 - welcome to our little gang of Tuesday Losers! I'm sure with the help of minimins (the support here is fab!) you can reach your goal by Christmas. I've been on plan for 6 weeks and have lost 12lbs, having never really being able to stick to a diet in my life before! I'm hoping to be down another 16lbs in the next 13 weeks in time for my summer holiday! Good luck with your journey :) xx

Here's to my new attempt to gain a beach body :) I've got until the beginning of september, so I'm hoping thissite will keepme going!

Hey Shale, I'm on holiday countdown too - I go on 20 September. This site has been great for me so far. Hope it helps you too :)

Hey Lovely Tuesday Losers!

I'm weighing in on a Monday for the next 3 weeks as I've got work stuff messing with my routine (and my diet!!). So, 3lbs off with me this week! I'm absolutely delighted to have broken the 1st barrier and be almost at my Club 10! Really want to hit that next Monday as it'll really help focus me through the two difficult weeks which will follow - my 3 days in South Africa with 2 overnight flights (so will just be eating what I can, when I can) and having to entertain clients when I'm over there which will definitely involve amazing South African wine! Then the week after is a residential conference in London, which we're part sponsoring and again I'll be entertain clients. The first night will be ok as I can drink water with lemon at the drinks reception but on the second night there's a black tie awards dinner so I'll have to eat what I'm given.

The good news is though, that I'm wearing a gorgeous new dress from Coast (Home | Coast), which wouldn't have fitted me 7 weeks ago! :)

Miss_Corset I am soo jealous, 3lbs is amazing!!!

Me on the other hand, 1.6lbs which I am chuffed with seeing as I had 130 syns over the week... OK this week I will attempt once again to stick to 105!!

londongirl88 said:
Ok then, this week will be my first week at 100% (I hope) I havent actually had a 100% week yet so I guess this is my own fault at the slow losses. Im also going for 4 days red, 3 days EE this week, no cheating, lets see what number I can come up with next Tuesday!

Hello sorry to but in! I am also interested in seeing how you get on with a 100% week as I never do 100% still lose but very steady.
Well done all on your loses it is so inspiring to read your posts :0)

Go for it!
Slumbod77

Well done, LondonGirl! I think my 3lbs was helped by having slices of lemon in all my drinks - might be worth a try? It's actually lovely and refreshing, especially when the weather's nice!

Good luck for the week ahead :) xx

Slowly but surely a small loss for me this week just 0.3kg but it does bring me under 80kg. Sticking to plan doing EE but have had small losses since I started 8 weeks ago so I half expected it. I didn't get to swim last week and I think that made a difference.

Going to try lemon slices in my green tea Miss_Corset or even in plain water. Well done everyone lose or gain at least we are all trying our best.

As long as the scales are moving in the right direction, Fatcat, that's got to be a good thing. 5kg in 8 weeks for you is really good :)

Will be interesting to see if the lemon helps you too. It's the only thing I've done differently this week so I'm hopeful it'll continue to help next week!

Hello sorry to but in! I am also interested in seeing how you get on with a 100% week as I never do 100% still lose but very steady.
Well done all on your loses it is so inspiring to read your posts :0)

Go for it!
Slumbod77

Thank you! I seem to 'syn cycle', I have maybe 4 one day, and can go up to 30 on another, I also have 4 red days usually, with 3 EE in the week and I think the red days really help. How many syns do you normally go over? At least I will have lots to play with when my weight loss stops:)

Interesting to see you guys talking about red days - I've done 99% EE in my 7 weeks on SW but I had a red day on Sunday and really enjoyed it. I guess it's just a bit of careful planning! Having 2 lots of HEXs was really nice - might have to get into the habit of mixing up my days a bit and see how I get on...

Forgot to add I started 30 day shred Level 1 yesterday and just completed day 2. So far so good just when you think you can't do anymore the exercise changes - heart rate pumping and in a sweat but feels good! I made sure I took full measurements before I started and will re-measure at 10 and 20 days also. Shower time I think... phew!!!

Hey Tuesday Losers! 2nd week of my one-day-early WIs! Only 1 more to go, then back to normal Tuesdays.

3lbs off for me this week - and I can't believe it! I've been 100% but just didn't feel like the scales were going to move this week, so I'm delighted they have as it puts me so close to those lovely 10s!

Good luck to you all for tomorrow. I'm going to be in South Africa for a couple of days with work but look forward to catching up with how everyone got on when I'm back on Thursday! :)

S x

Unfortunately just 0.5 lb off for me this week, having 115 syns (I seem to lose more when I have 130!), and 3 hours of moderate cardio exercise. However, I am all bloated and crampy today so I suspect thre migth be some water retention going on, never mind, keep going!!

I just keep thinking on my usual crash diets I could lose what Ive lost over 5 weeks in 1 week! Just need to remember that they never got me anywhere but binge hell...

Miss_corset - seriously how do you do it?! well done, thats a great result!

Last edited:
Back