Tuesday At Home Weighers!

just a 1/2lb loss for me taking me to 79.5kg but still quite pleased. a mid week weigh showed 79.4kg but since then it was OH's birthday so had Chinese meal, kebab, full Sunday roast and last night half a bar of chocolate (not all on same day) !!!Today is day 9 of 30 day shred and I've lost nearly 3 inches from around my belly and this week managed to get into and zip up a size smaller jeans.11lb total loss in 9 weeks and feeling much thinner I now have a waist. Feeling good :)))

1lb 3 loss this week (sounds more than 0.6kg). a bit more than I was expecting as I am doing 30 day shred and do far have lost a total of 7 inches! so close to reaching my first stone I can't wait. have changed to green and red days this week to see if that makes a difference but still pleased that I haven't gained since I started. I've probably jinksed myself now!!!

Well done on your losses everyone !!

Reporting a loss of 1/2 lb this week - this is ok as a have has a few days where i have not stuck
to plan :eek:

Really need to get back into this - so am goning to try to have a fair few red days this week - hopefully
this will get the scales going again.

Have a good week everyone - over & out !! :gen126:

Hello lovely Tuesday losers! I'm finally back with you guys after a couple of weeks of Monday WIs and being forced off the wagon by being sent away with work. I've managed to shift the gains I made over the 2 weeks so I'm back at 11st 1lb. 9 weeks 'til holiday and 10lbs to holiday target, although I'd love to get into the 9s by then! I'm totally back in the zone now so fingers crossed I can get there. Good luck to everyone weighing in today! xx

Morning all! Room for another??! I joined Sw 26th june, lost 5.5lbs week 1, 3.5lbs week 2. Made the decision that going to group just isnt for me. So could i squeeze in here? Ill be using my wii fit every tues morning to weigh in! 1lb off week 3. Ive got a lot to go but its heading in the right direction! :) Good luck to everyone weighing in today!xx

Welcome, Sazzle! A lot of us do SW from home, so you're in good company! :) Great losses so far!

Well done, Londongirl!

xx

for the first time since starting SW on 1 May I've gained this week but only 0.2kg (1/2lb) so not that bad. I'm putting it down to the fact I'm doing 30 day shred and yesterday I completed Level 2 and my
measurements yesterday showed I had lost another 4.5 inches. I have also been feeling quite bloated over the last few days.

Hi everyone this was my first week weigh in and I had a naughty Saturday and I lost 6lb this week so feel good knowing it's working I knw first week is most but yaaaaay had a awful feeling I was gnna gain well done everyone on ur losses x

Hey FatCat - sounds like the gain could well be Shred-related. That's why I stopped shredding, in fact! I wanted to shift some more pounds before toning up and it was stopping my losses altogether!

Shellbye - amazing work this week! Congratulations! Fingers crossed for the week ahead!

xx

I agree with miss Corset re The Shred - i now tend to just do some pilates a couple of times a week
- loads of good ones on youtube.

79.1kg yesterday 78.6kg today .. always weigh less the day after weigh in!!! sticking with shred as it's losing me inches and changing my shape and I don't have a great deal to lose. new mini goal is to reach 75kg and fit size 14's - I'm almost there.

Weigh in last night lost 2.5lbs :-D thought it might have been a bit more as i had put 3lbs on week before after 10 days all inclusive in Turkey - looking and hoping to lose 2lbs next week and that will give me my 2 stone award but have a hen night on Friday so will see how i get on xx

0.3 kg loss - tiny but still a loss. had a bad few days and was expecting a gain so it's ok. also doing and this week have been wearing my 14's which are a bit loose. watching measurements more than weight now.

1lb off for me this week, taking me to 11st exactly. Finally a loss after 4 long weeks of hovering around 11st 1lb! I've changed to green/red this week to trick my body into losing again as it seemed to have got a bit lazy on EE! Did a mammoth shop in Morrisons yesterday and stocked up on super free. I'm still going to make sure I get my 1/3 super free even though I'm not doing EE, because it seems like a good habit to stick with. Looking forward to the extra HEXs that red/green will give me too!

Good luck to everyone who's weighing in today! xx

Hi everyone!

I'm a newbie joining, ex-WW doing slimming world online at home! First day today, and had my weigh in, was post-breakfast but wasn't happy with what I saw!

17st 2....quite frankly the biggest I've ever been and NEVER want to see that number on the scales again!

Hi Anna,

Welcome to Tuesday Losers :)

I was really shocked at my first WI too, so you're not alone. I weighed the same as my friend's husband who is a body building ex-Marine! But seeing it really motivated me to stick to plan and start getting the weight off.

I'm sure you'll do really well on SW. The support I continue to get from everyone here is absolutely priceless.

Good luck with your journey :)

Sarah x

Thanks! I'm a bit apprehensive but doing something new has really given me to motivation to 'test' it so to speak!

I've been perusing your food diary to get some idea's!!

Hi Anna,

Welcome to Tuesday Losers :)

I was really shocked at my first WI too, so you're not alone. I weighed the same as my friend's husband who is a body building ex-Marine! But seeing it really motivated me to stick to plan and start getting the weight off.

I'm sure you'll do really well on SW. The support I continue to get from everyone here is absolutely priceless.

Good luck with your journey :)

Sarah x

Back