Tuesday At Home Weighers!

A whopping 3lb loss for me this week my highest ever and I have now just past my first stone loss - I've been hovering for a few weeks. This week I changed from EE to mostly green days. Another thing I did was to download an app to monitor my water intake. I've started using a bigger mug (15 oz) and during the day drink hot water with slices of lemon and a sweetner and in the evenings stick to green tea - orange and lotus flower is my favorite at the moment. I've also stopped adding salt to everything to cut down. I completed 30. Day shred on Saturday and lost 14 inches. My best week ever and I feel great!!!!!

That's brilliant, Fatcat, on inches and lbs! Well done! This week I've switched from EE to red/green too, so I'm hoping that'll really help my losses. It's funny how you have to keep changing to keep your body on it's toes!

xx

Been on a downward spiral for the past fortnight guys and dolls! :( Started with a self sabotage 'had a bad day so going to have a bad week' type attitude. Then time of the month decided to get in the mix. I resorted to all prev bad habits therefore have put a huge 7lbs back on last night!! The difference this time is im here and raring to go,back on it today and know how to put my wrongs right. Wheras before id just throw the towel in, so that said heres to a great week everyone! Saz xx

Thanks hun! Im disappointed in myself dnt get me wrong but just want to turn it around now! Upping my water intake and eating lots of super speed foods is my plan! x

Hello lovelies!

WI a day early this week as we've got a surveyor coming round tomorrow and it's going to make it all rather a rush. I'm delighted to say it's 3lbs off for me this week, which takes me past the 1 1/2 stone mark! I feel like I'm back on track now after those nightmare weeks of STS.

Really good luck to everyone who's weighing in tomorrow :)

xx

Hello, I'm Lardy Lucy Ive fallen of the meeting wagon, dont want to go back as only started 3 weeks ago, will go back and weigh heavier that i started, dont fancy being 'applauded' for that one! Need to shift the baby weight, all 3 stone of it!, will be joining you all tomorrow on weigh in if thats ok, might be able to shift a bit without the pressure of meetings! weighing in pre breaky!!! x

Hey Lucy! Welcome to the club :)

You'll be shifting that weight really soon, I'm sure! I started off 13 weeks ago with a similar amount to lose as you and I'm now 22lbs down with just over a stone to go - and if I can do it, anyone can! I really am the girl with no willpower!

I've found that the key to SW is planning - if you can get your meals planned and shop done so that you've got plenty of things to snack on, then staying on plan is pretty simple. And make sure you treat yourself too - if you look at my diary, you'll see that most days I have a scoop of ice cream with some fruit and a biccy or some chocolate (about 5 syns worth - I weigh it all) and that's what keeps me on track because I don't feel like I'm missing out. Make sure you use your syns, because that's what they're there for - I average about 8 a day.

Good luck for WI tomorrow - onwards and downwards :)

Sarah xx

I've had to weigh in a day earlier (usually a tuesday morning) however i'm on nights tomorrow- so decided instead of weighing in when my body would be a bit messed up I did it this evening and on my first week- LOST 5LBS!!!!

AnnaMrie said:
I've had to weigh in a day earlier (usually a tuesday morning) however i'm on nights tomorrow- so decided instead of weighing in when my body would be a bit messed up I did it this evening and on my first week- LOST 5LBS!!!!

That's amazing! Huge congratulations, lovely!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1.1lb loss this week so back to my small losses. Only 1.5lb to go to get under 12 stone. Finished 30 day shred and started Ripped in 30 yesterday and will finish just before going on hols for 2 weeks.

Well done on finishing the Shred! I need to get started on it again soon to tone up for holiday. Let me know what you think to Ripped in 30. I can't imagine I'll ever be ripped though! lol!

And well done on your loss this week too - everything in the right direction is good :) xx

Hey lovelies, wow fab losses there ladies! Happy to report after being 'back on it' after my disastrous gain, its a 3lb loss for me this week, so heading in the right direction again! Gd luck to all who are still yet to weigh in, and to everyone a successful week ahead! x saz xx

Well done, Sazzle! That's a great loss! Sounds like you're well on the right track!

Onwards and downwards, lovely ladies! xx

Aw ta hun! Can i ask a quickie, i remember when i did the shred last year the 'morning after' pain the 1st week i did it! Do u get that with the ripped too?? I literally couldnt move my legs and with 2 toddlers i kinda need the use of my calves at all times! :D Ive got the ripped sky+d but a bit hesitant as i know how that Jillian works lol!x

sazzle_b said:
Aw ta hun! Can i ask a quickie, i remember when i did the shred last year the 'morning after' pain the 1st week i did it! Do u get that with the ripped too?? I literally couldnt move my legs and with 2 toddlers i kinda need the use of my calves at all times! :D Ive got the ripped sky+d but a bit hesitant as i know how that Jillian works lol!x

I am on week 1 day 4 and found it quite easy so far with no aching but that maybe because I have gained some strength after doing shred. I think it gets harder on week 2 but as with shred I am just going to work through it. Even if I ached I found once I started exercising the ache went.

Ooh ok, do you know youve inspired me to just get on with!I think ill stop being a wuss and start it today! No pain no gain as they say! Thanks for the motivation! :)

Back