Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Thank you everyone! Many congrats to you all too...

I'll keep checking this thread to see how we all getting on, I need to figure out just how much I want to lose before May and then get one of those fancy things under my name, tickers or something?! Lol. :p

Hi! Newbie Tuesday Home Weigh'er here.

2nd weigh in last night (before dinner!)

I lost 2lbs :)

Super chuffed.

Hello everybody!
I'm new here and I weigh in on Tuesdays, mainly at home but sometimes on a group. Hope it is ok to post here :)

First of all! Congratulation to everybody! you are doing amazingly!!! Keep the good job going ;)

I have lost 2 pounds last week, chuffed but still have 2 pounds to go to reach my club 10 - and can't wait!

I have got to learn how to do the ticker thing too.

I have got myself some "stickers " of my own to put on my paper diary when I lose 7lb.

Thank you everyone! Many congrats to you all too...

I'll keep checking this thread to see how we all getting on, I need to figure out just how much I want to lose before May and then get one of those fancy things under my name, tickers or something?! Lol. :p

Hi! Newbie Tuesday Home Weigh'er here.

2nd weigh in last night (before dinner!)

I lost 2lbs :)

Super chuffed.

Hello everybody!
I'm new here and I weigh in on Tuesdays, mainly at home but sometimes on a group. Hope it is ok to post here :)

First of all! Congratulation to everybody! you are doing amazingly!!! Keep the good job going ;)

I have lost 2 pounds last week, chuffed but still have 2 pounds to go to reach my club 10 - and can't wait!

WELL DONE PEOPLE! :) :) :) xx

Hi all, just joined here today but sw on the 8th jan. Lost 2.5 pounds in my first week so really pleased. Have been a life long on / off ww member for years so needed something new. Am loving the sw program so far!

Hi all, just joined here today but sw on the 8th jan. Lost 2.5 pounds in my first week so really pleased. Have been a life long on / off ww member for years so needed something new. Am loving the sw program so far!

Welcome DD and good luck in your SW journey :wavey: xx

Everybody gearing up for tomorrow? I don't think I'm going to do much in the way of losing this week as *week started last thursday and I gained last Tuesday like I always do, and it won't leave until after * week is finished which will then show next week.

Following 100% every day so I might see something, but not expecting it. Anyone else like this with weight gain just before and won't leave till after? It's very annoying as I want to know if I actually have lost anything.

Good luck for tomorrow!

Everybody gearing up for tomorrow? I don't think I'm going to do much in the way of losing this week as *week started last thursday and I gained last Tuesday like I always do, and it won't leave until after * week is finished which will then show next week.

Following 100% every day so I might see something, but not expecting it. Anyone else like this with weight gain just before and won't leave till after? It's very annoying as I want to know if I actually have lost anything.

Good luck for tomorrow!

I've had a ridiculous week plus it's the week before my *week. I think a 1-2 lb gain for me :wave_cry:

Good Morning everyone, well - not that good for me it seems as I have put on 0.8 LB. I was doing great until the weekend when a couple of unplanned social occasions caught me off guard! Also, I said last week that I was going to plan every meal, but I failed to plan = plan to fail!! So, drawn a line under that and i'm back on it - I will not be beaten, I want that 0.8 LB off next Tuesday, plus another 2 LB. Hope everyone has had a better week than me!! :doh:

Well I wasn't expecting anything grand this week as it's still *week and nothing will show until next week's WI. Mind I have lost 0.8lbs which apparently Jude has gained. At least I know where it went, and please don't give it back to me!

Hoping once *week is over to have a good loss for next week, I really hate this water retention or whatever it is as I have no idea what I actually weigh at the moment.

Good luck everyone with your WIs!

1ST weigh-in on a Tuesday!

Morning everyone, today was my first weigh-in since rejoining (at home) last week Tuesday. Well I'm pleased to say I've lost 2.0lb! :D Very pleased with that, because I normally loose 0.5 a week! ;)

Well good luck to all who have to weigh today

SB

Last edited:
1LB gain for me, not surprised, totally deserved, in fact surprised Ive only got away with a gain of 1LB. Anyway back on track, a new week syns back to being managed properly and meals back to being planned better :) x

Well I wasn't expecting anything grand this week as it's still *week and nothing will show until next week's WI. Mind I have lost 0.8lbs which apparently Jude has gained. At least I know where it went, and please don't give it back to me!

Hoping once *week is over to have a good loss for next week, I really hate this water retention or whatever it is as I have no idea what I actually weigh at the moment.

Good luck everyone with your WIs!

Thanks for that Lemonblondie, you're too generous!!! Seriously, pleased for you considering * week, I get the water retention too, I've been advised to cut out the salt (but I can't do that!). I find that if I remember to drink loads (water or dilute NAS juice, 2 - 3 litres a day) I don't get bloated & puffy. I just need to remember to do it!!!

My grandmother had 4 open heart surgeries so my mother grew up with limited salt and I only add salt to eggs and that's it. Probably explains why occasionally I crave crisps.

I will admit my fluid intake has been rubbish for the last week, but I commute 2hrs each way to uni so drinking loads of water etc doesn't really fit into my schedule! Will do better tomorrow and over the weekend!

Back