Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Good morning all - well, I've managed to lose a grand total of 0.2 LB! Quite disappointed as I have really tried this week, although not stuck to it totally as I have a bad cold and been having lots of tinned soup which I haven't synned! I'm going to draw a line under it and restart, hopefully it will show next week. Still, it's a loss, hope everyone else does well :wavey:

the grand total of 1 lb lost today! thought it would be more as I do feel lighter (it must be all in the mind) and least its going down though. I think I need to drink more water

Well done for all the loses ladies. I have ultimately stayed the same this week. So in the whole month of January I lost a whole............1lb. That was due to the stupid fact that I was eating low fat yoghurt as if it was syn free. Oh the stupidity, but it makes me laugh on one hand as that will teach me to not be paying attention, and makes me slightly annoyed on the other as I had done well the first week.

Right so here I go again! Hopefully will have something decent again for next week.

I put on a lb this week :cry:

Knew it was coming but that doesn't make me feel any better about it!

Got my BIL engagement party on Saturday so going to be good for the rest of the week and hope for the best!

:sign0144: Hi I am a newbie been doing this 3 weeks now and I weigh in on a Tuesday morning pre-brekkie!

This week I lost 2lb

First week was 5lb
Second week was 1lb (that was the week I thought Costa Coffee & Walnut cake was a good idea :O )

I think I will like this topic, nice to have somewhere to put my weekly totals :)

Congratulation everybody on all great weight losts! I have lost 2.5 pound last week :) and managed to reach my club 10 :) So happy!

Congratulation everybody on all great weight losts! I have lost 2.5 pound last week :) and managed to reach my club 10 :) So happy!

Well done that's great!

Well, just weighed in and lost 2LB exactly!! Really pleased with myself, no crisps, just a bit of choccy and hardly any alcohol (by my standards anyway!) The mug shots helped, SW chips and mostly chicken/steak/pork steaks & big salads. Also, looking at my flabby holiday photos from last year and vowing not to look like that in July! Really chuffed - hope everyone else does well, good luck xx :wavey:

Lost 2lb this week... really pleased... even though had a couple of glasses of wine at friends house and a pudding on Saturday.... I think it was the soup broth mix I had most days for lunch... and a bit more fruit and salad (not my favrites).

I gained a pound. * week is so it might be that, but I managed to get my hands on a food directory and when I have been asking for what the syn values of things are people have been giving me them as if I am doing EE, but I'm doing green so that has made a difference from what I can by looking at a few values. That might have something to do with it, and the other thing I noticed from the first week where I lost 3.5 I had a decent amount of meat (within my B allowance) whereas I haven't had any in that amount since. I am wondering if that might help if I up my meat a bit.

Things to think about it and if anyone has any ideas let me know

Well this week the wii says I've lost a little this week, but doesn't tell me what!? :confused:, but at least my weight it showing the same. I'm used to the slow weight loss, after all I didn't gain this extra weight overnight! ;)

Well done all ladies with your great losses, and here's to a good week.

SB

I was doing really well this week, then I just polished off most of 100g bar of chocolate, now I feel like a pig! And i'm going out tonight! Right, if i'm good the rest of the day, I can have a few beers tonight and draw a line under that, restart in the morning...think I had a mid weigh-in blip there! :hmm:

I just had to! I got on the scales on Sunday and its says I have put on 1.5 lbs... I dont know why but today will have to be sooooo good for weigh in tomorrow! Blinking 'eck I shall have to eat more salads and you all know I dont like them.

Well, I've totally gone off plan this weekend and the scales show it so I think I'll have a gain this week. Perhaps if I eat chicken & salad all day I may just maintain in the morning - then back on it properly, no excuses!! (although I am going on a cruise on Wednesday)...

Back