Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Well, I've totally gone off plan this weekend and the scales show it so I think I'll have a gain this week. Perhaps if I eat chicken & salad all day I may just maintain in the morning - then back on it properly, no excuses!! (although I am going on a cruise on Wednesday)...

A cruise.... if I went on one there would be no way I could keep to it... I hear the food is amazing on those boats! Have a good time though:party0011:

I was cheeky too as I felt that my jeans in the butt.upper leg area getting bigger. I was hoping it was a result of my figuring out what has been going wrong with my green plan and yesterday I had lost 2.5lbs. So I think I have figured out what has been going on in the last 5 weeks. Hoping for a decent result tomorrow either sts from Sunday or lose a bit more. Whatever happens I hope it's a loss even though it's *week

A cruise.... if I went on one there would be no way I could keep to it... I hear the food is amazing on those boats! Have a good time though:party0011:

Oh dear - put 1 LB on! I really need to focus now. By the way, I think I bigged up the cruise thing - it's an overnight day trip to Bruges, back Friday morning! Still, I need to avoid the Belgian chocolate & waffles...

Ha haha! one night away is good anyway... I agree about the Belgian chocolates and I love the chips and Mayo too

Right! This isn't a normal occurrence, 3lb off this week BUT I have been so ill. :sick0019:Me and the OH have been suffering with a nasty bug...... Normal service should resume next week.

Well done to all the weighers today,

SB

Oh dear - put 1 LB on! I really need to focus now. By the way, I think I bigged up the cruise thing - it's an overnight day trip to Bruges, back Friday morning! Still, I need to avoid the Belgian chocolate & waffles...

Jude22, after spending all that money on your mini cruise, it would be a syn to be calculating Syns! Just have a great time and get back on track when you get back. Enjoy!

Well STS this week which makes me happy actually, as it's *week and I'm hoping for a decent loss next week. Congrats on the losses ladies, and not to worry those who gained, next week is another WI

Started SW at home 3weeks ago,lost 10lbs so far, this morning I only lost 1lb, was so dissapointed,if anything I've been undereating most days no even using 1syn.
Can see this being a long week:(

Started SW at home 3weeks ago,lost 10lbs so far, this morning I only lost 1lb, was so dissapointed,if anything I've been undereating most days no even using 1syn.
Can see this being a long week:(

Well done on the weightloss.
It could be the fact that you're not eating enough and not using up your syns that could be the problem

Hope that's why,I've got about 5stone to loose and its all went on pretty much in a year. So a lot of weight on very quickly. Just hope it comes off a bit more than 1lb a week, x

1lb off is still a loss. Don't be hard on yourself!

I am feeling a lot lighter today! Looking forward to next Tuesdays WI.

Had my first bath last night for months (I usually have a shower):0bathtime:thinking that as I have lost a few pounds I could get out now.... WRONG!!! I was panicking a bit as I let the water out.... three attempts it took me to get out...hubby was out and I thought I would have to cover myself up with the bath towel and wait for him to come home... How embarassing! I calmed down took a deep breath and despite the creaks and groans and slipping and sliding (not to mention the pain in my arms) I did manage to get out... I had to sit on the edge of the bath to get my breath back... Now that is a SIGN for me to carry on and not give up losing more weight. I would like to have a nice luxurious bath without worrying about how I can get out!

Anyone else on here addicted to the scales!? I basicaly weigh myself everyday,am 2lb down today,but let's see what iam tomorrow supose.. Hope its at least 3lbs.. Or if its 4 that's me a stone down :D x

Anyone else on here addicted to the scales!? I basicaly weigh myself everyday,am 2lb down today,but let's see what iam tomorrow supose.. Hope its at least 3lbs.. Or if its 4 that's me a stone down :D x
I could quite easily be addicted to the scales but have resisted it this week..roll on tomorrow morning! (Well not literally roll on I mean:))

I literly stand on them in the morning,lunch and night time,no good! Lol. Think its cos its my 1st diet and I'm only 4weeks in!lol xx

Back