Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Week 4 - lost 4lbs.. Had a sneeky look yesterday and the scales said 2lbs and I was happy,but even happier now that I no I'm only 1lb from the stone!!!!:):) wooo,hope every1 else has a good weigh in day! Xxxx

on sunday I weighed 1.5lb less than I did this morning.... but from last week I havent lost any weight.. I will not be beaten tho! I feel lighter.... must be in the head!

After 6 weeks of trying to figure out what is going on I have actually figured it out! I have lost 2lbs this week. the benefits of keeping at trying to find a solution. WOuld have been a bit more I think, but I had eaten bday cake twice so still very pleased!

Well, after my 'cruise' and my birthday last Sunday (and many more excuses) I decided last Tuesday that I couldn't even face getting on the scales - so I didn't, and I missed my weigh in, and since then I have just been burying my head in the sand, I've gone completely off plan :sigh:. I realised last night that the only way I can keep going is to join a group. Like so many of us, I though I could do it on my own, but there's something about going to group that really keeps me motivated. Right now I think I weigh more that I did on 1st Jan when I started this thing. I NEED a book, certificates & shinies to keep me going! I am joining my friend's group on Tuesday and, combined with exercise, I WILL lose 2 stone by my holiday (5 months today). I'm going to start again with my starting weight on Tuesday and check in every week, I WILL DO THIS!!!!!!

Jude you will do it, and if going to group will keep your motivation up then good for you for going.

I myself have had a birthday and have been eating cake which is my weakness, so I'm not expecting anything loss wise maybe a gain, but sts would be good. Now that I have nothing of any importance where cake is involved I should be back on my weight loss for next week and beyond!

Weighed myself this morning expecting a gain due to cake, hoping for a sts and got a 2.8lbs loss! How did that happen?

thing that amazes me is I'm down to 14st13.2 and I've never been here before in the 14s! I looked and went, what???? Thinking I was seeing things.

Good luck to everyone today

Hi, Hope you dont mind me joining in!!! I do SW at home and have decided to do EE which i have to say, so far so good. This morning i am thrilled to have lost 2.5lbs and i eating loads and not hungry!

Good luck if your still to weigh in today.

Hi everyone, I'm back on the slimming world bandwagon after being bed ridden for 5 months. I can't get out o go to group but I can still control what goes into my mouth! Today was my first at home weigh in and my starting weight is 22st 5.5lbs. I'm just hoping for a 1lb loss this coming week doing extra easy days. Good luck to everybody, I hope that you have a great week.

Well done to everyone who has lost this week, I have definitely fallen off the wagon, but back on it now and started again - weighed in this morning at 12 stone exactly in jeans & t-shirt. Lets see what challenges this week brings, bring it on!! :)

Weighed myself this morning expecting a gain due to cake, hoping for a sts and got a 2.8lbs loss! How did that happen?

thing that amazes me is I'm down to 14st13.2 and I've never been here before in the 14s! I looked and went, what???? Thinking I was seeing things.

Good luck to everyone today

Thanks, and well done for losing and eating cake, unfortunately it didn't work for me (I did wash my cake down with plenty of wine though!) :)

I think that is a bonus, I don't drink very much for the simple fact that I have to be in the mood for a drink. My downfall will be this weekend I think as I'm away for a conference. I'll be saving some syns from tomorrow onwards to counter act whatever good food is going as I know it's a good spread, but will be using some things as hexs etc

Yey I'm in a rather good mood, weight loss is slowing down now but slowly and steady! This is the begining of my 5th week, lost 2lbsand a 1/4 today that's 1stone 1 1/4 lb in that little time, never saw myself geting this far! xxxxxx

Hope everyone is gearing up for tomorrow's WI. I've been at conference for the weekend and they had cake. Honestly if I could only resist cake I'd be fine.

Didn't go particularly over board in terms of the good food on offer, so hoping that the 30 day shred I did while there helped and that if I gain anything then I can live with it. Mind the end of the week is * week so might have put a bit on due to that. Have to say though I feel like my jeans are going to shimmy off me which is quite strange so maybe not too much harm done

Have a. Horrible feeling about weigh in tomorrow,think its cos I had a sneek peek today and I was the same as last week, even tho I've done everything I should no cheating, :( hope I get a loss. Xx

My little boy has goodies everywere this week, magic stars,malteaser and buttons mini packs, so I hope I loose cos if I don't I can see me munching on some!!:( xx

i apparently gained 3.2lbs, but I'm thinking most of that is lead up to * week, some of it is some cake at conference. Thing is I don't feel heavier then I did about a week ago, so I'm thinking it's mostly *week.

I'm not too bothered about it actually which is nice. Onwards to next week

Back