Tuesday At Home Weighers!

1 lb on for me this week :( I know why though but this week coming I have no plans and no reason to stray off plan so fingers crossed for a bigger loss next week!

2 lbs off this week which I'm pleased with. Since I'm losing so slowly I've decided to start putting in my food into myfitnesspal to look at my calorie intake since I don't eat a lot of rubbish (never have) and the issue seems to be calories. So even though SW is not calorie counting I'm going to combine the two to keep my calories in check otherwise it's going to take me ages to lose. I also started taking herbal medicine for water retention and I think that is also helping.

Congrats on the losses!

Have to say I have no idea what I lost this week. What I do know is that this morning I weighed in at 12 stone 11lbs. Finally hit the 5 stone mark!!! Hurray.

Well done to you all on your losses this week

1lb off this week, which was the one I gained last week. Ah well, at least it's in the right direction!

STS this week, seem to be hitting a plateau again pretty much the same weight for the last 4 weeks. I love when this happens as i know my body thinks it's in starvation mode, just have to wait it out until it realises that's not the case.

Oh dear Oh dear Oh dear just 2 lbs off this week, this weight loss lark is certainly getting harder and Im getting soooooooo bored of chicken salad!

Hello All

Can I please join your "Weigh at Home on a Tuesday" group. Have only signed up to Minimins tonight, so this is all a bit new to me. Apologies if I don't get things right.

I work nights - which is a real killer. But tonight I'm gonna write up a food plan and shopping list - try and use my time wisely.

Look forward to getting to know everyone.

Ang xxx

well i havent been on for a while .i was thinking of giving up .as my weight loss .is up and down .and has been for a while .but have .decided not to give up .last week only 1/2lb off .i am now 16 st 8.1/2 lb and can not seem to get to my 2 1/2 st off . so i am just going to keep trying .hope everyone has .been doing well .lorna x

gained this week which is fine as it's in the middle of * week so will see what actually is going on next week. Good luck on the losses!

I'm like you lorna, up and down all the time. Should be getting blood results back tomorrow as I'm sure there is something underlying my very very very slow weight loss.

14.9 and blood says everything is fine. Ok so super super super slow loser. Will continue with calorie counting (1200) and 5:2 as was suggested by doctor

I was lurking wondering whether I qualified for this thread as I weighed myself at Boots......

BUT..... decided to weigh myself at home this morning wearing my smile - and I will stick to this.

A GAIN of 2 pounds but that was just to be expected - I'm focused and geared up for a good week this week.

I'll let you know how it goes......

Hope you all had good results.

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

Half a pound off for me - its in the right direction!

Dissapointed but not complaining!

Here's to a better week this week......

how is everyone else doing?

Down to 14.3.6 which I don't understand since I've been having a rubbish few weeks. Mind I'm trying as closely to follow 1200 calories so that might be helping. Congrats on the losses

Just discovered this thread, I go to meetings on Tuesdays and so here's my weekly WI details: 3lbs off this week :)

Back