Tuesday At Home Weighers!

Wow lots of people, I won't feel alone next Tuesday now lol! I like Tuesday weigh ins Monday morning is never good ;)

Good luck everyone x

I put 0.5lb on last night! :sigh: ...I had a bad weekend though, how dare my best friend have a birthday! Haha

A very shaky start but I am hoping for a really good loss for my 3rd WI... think positive thoughts!

I put 0.5lb on last night! :sigh: ...I had a bad weekend though, how dare my best friend have a birthday! Haha

A very shaky start but I am hoping for a really good loss for my 3rd WI... think positive thoughts!

This coming week is going to be tricky for me like yours, two of my girls birthdays - eek! If I stay the same next week I will be a happy bunny, but we have to learn to have a good time with events and get back on it :)

1lb off this morning, I don't think I have ate enough this last week, sounds daft but I was a bit busy. Still off I guess though :)

1/2 lb on this week :O knew it would be difficult two birthday parties, thought I would be gutted with a gain but I am back on it again and hopefully some good news for next week. :)

1/2 a pound off this week, think next week will be a gain unless I can perform a miracle, we are away for a few days :)

Hi well done on your loss :)

I use the spreadsheet that is on this site and that now has measurements in it, I do waist and hips, so long as you pick the same spot I don't think it would matter. Keeping track of measurements certainly does help me keep more motivated particularly when loss is slower.

We started our journey around the same time I started end of April, and if I can shift a pound for next week it will be 2 stone off :D - got to go for it!

Hi My hubby is 'doing' slimming world very loosely to be honest and he gets away with it and is still doing well - which is a tad annoying.

Well 3lb off this week gives me my 2 stone and if I can be very very good (hard as its my birthday week!) I could get into the 11 stone somethings I started in the 14 somethings so that would be huge. :)

Welcome, BubblesAnseo! How are you feeling about weighing-in tomorrow?
I know that I'll have gained after a very silly week off plan, but I'm hoping it will give me the shove I need to start focusing on what I'm eating and having a healthier way of life. My boyfriend is working nights this week, so I think I'll be able to be a bit stricter with myself in the evenings. He says that he wants to join in with slimming world too (even though neither of us have a lot to lose) but he doesn't think about what he's eating before he puts it in his mouth!

Hey thank you :) ... sorry i am late with the update, but i gained 1 pound over been very silly last two weeks-ish :( that was a kick up the bum, How did u get on? :) my boyfriend is the same, doesn't think before he eats, then gives out about it later, i find eating food like pizza and that makes me feel sick tbh so i dont know why i still do it hmm xx

Well done, have to admit we were out Thursday celebrating my daughters exam results, I went for a carvery which was good, but then I fancied a dessert, no idea of the syns but went for it without cream - well a compromise - bloomin gorgeous it was too!

I lost 2lbs this week! Despite my 70 syns on Thursday (oops), so feeling very pleased. :clap:

Hi new to this site !! Really need to get back on the clean eating and try and shift some pounds..weigh in at home Tuesday afternoons xx

Good luck, I am officially dreading the scales tomorrow had a right week, but have to face it on the chin and bring it in for next week lol!

Back