Tuesday - Hour by Hour!!!

Katycakes

Stubborn tortoise
Need this thread more than ever today... after five good days of 810 I fell off the wagon last night when friends came over. They brought a cake (haven't seen them for a while and they didn't know about diet so can't blame them!) to cheer me up after something a bit bad that had happened at the weekend.

I had planned to come off plan & eat rye bread & banana (which I love) as a sweet treat, but I ate a piece of cake... and then two bits of quiche. Grrr. No binge danger, but just scary how one bit of cake made me want to eat everything in sight. So not beating myself up, just wish it hadn't happened. Feel annoyed that I justified it all... and allowed it to get between me and goal.

Sigh.

Today is a new start, I will be 100% all day... anyone else out there?

xxx

Hey Katy...
Your right in not beating yourself up about it!!! Sometimes life brings us different things that we dont expect.. I hope the cake cheered you up a bit and you had a nice evening with your freinds.

As you say today is a new day.. and I hope its a good one for you hon chin up and keep smiling your so nearly at target!!! x

:wavey:

aw Katy, all is not lost if you have your 100% head on today!!! perhaps it will boost your metabolism or something:D

i've had a hot vanilla shake which i didnt really enjoy, have run out of choccy mints :( but cdc is coming over with 2 weeks supply later and to weigh me.:D

im not seeing her next week so i have set myself a little target of being ''in the 10s'' by the next time she comes. im 11st 6lb today so thats achievable in 2 weeks isnt it?!:cool:

Thanks Curly & Amy. Just feel stupid, got to get my priorities sorted... I will be OK today, I have to be. Drinking herb tea and have had my porridge already, a cranberry bar to look forward to at midday. Bit by bit I will get there.

Amy you can definitely get into the 10s... great goal, and definitely achieve-able.

xxx

You will be ok today Katy! You are so near to goal.... Just think only a few hours and you will be having your bar!!! I wish I was as close to goal as you are..

Hey Amy Choc mints are my fave too... good luck with getting to the 10s I am sure you will do it..

Well last night I ate:-

Small tin salmon
Wagon Wheel
Echo biscuit
2 slices of toast and butter
Small bowl of Alpen with milk

So, I absolutely have to get back into the swing of things. If I can't succeed for a week, how am I going to do 3 months????????

Will it take me 3 days again to get back into ketosis? Will I have to go through the same as I did when I first started, ie. headaches etc?

So anyone that feels guilty for a having a little 'snack' last night, think of me and you will feel better hahahahahaha

aww never mind mia, today is a new day:)

how about you have a ss+ meal at the times you want to cheat? it wont effect ketosis then.

last week was a disaster for me, but now i've had 2 full 100% days and im starting to go back into ketosis as of this morning so its been quicker this time. was 5 days when i first started xx

Thanks again Curly, hugs. You have done really well, it won't be long before you are getting close to goal as well! Glad you have put up a pic, it's nice to know who we are talking to. (Says she who has used a pic, but I do look a bit like this except my hair isn't grey and I don't have a huge tattoo on my cheek!)

Oh Mia... that's hard. I know you have been struggling a bit, (and yes, I know how that feels). But you do have to get off to a good start... Are you sure SS is the best plan for you at the moment? Would SS+ or 810 help do you think? Can you call your CDC for advice and support? Can't say about the ketosis thing, you will just have to hope. I hope today is 100% for you... if you can do one day, you can start to build on it. Good luck hun and hugs.

xxx

Well not back on CD till Thursday, but Ive had 1 litre water and a SF Shake. :)

that sounds good Tracy at least you are gradually getting back into it and by tuesday you will be already again to start afresh.. x

Morning ladies. Well after yet another small but signifcant slip up yesterday I nearly gave in. Somehow I didn't, and have woken up this morning with more determination than yesterday. Today WILL be 100%!!

I have managed a litre of water already this morning, but haven't felt hungry so have yet to have a shake. I'm going out at 11, so I guess I'll grab a half shake before then (mmm, think it'll be a mint choc chip made with ice, my fave) so I won't feel hungry whilst out and about. I'm defo going to invest in some Tetras this week for 'on the run' meals. Can't wait until I can have bars that I can just carry around in my handbag.

Well done for not turning the piece of cake into a major binge fest Katy. Back on the wagon today- I'll save you a seat right next to me ;)

Hi Tracie...

Good luck for today Lisalulu! If we are all on that wagon together nobody can jump off, the rest of us will just haul them back up again!!! Thanks for the support and here's to a great 100% day for all of us. Hugs.

xxx

Morning everyone-checking in a bit late today :) So far I've had my shake, but hardly any water yet. I have to go to the shops in a minute so that's the reason why. Yesterday I had loads of water-went to the loo before taking my son for his revision session, straight to the shops and yikes! Desperate already! Luckily they had toilets up there but they were dank and dirty.:eek: Needs must... Needless to say I'm having no water until I get back home again. Well done Katy for getting back on the wagon and not letting a little slip up set you back. Here's to a 100% day.

Hey Sparkles..
Its a hard one!!! I find it easy when I am at work to drink loads of water, but when I am out and about it is harder as you dont always know where there is going to be a toilet that is clean!!! lol..

If Im out for the day I tend to drink quite a bit in the morning and then loads when I get home . and just a small amount whilst out!

good luck everyone:)

feeling hungry but just having a cup of tea, then will crack on with the water glugging, not had any yet:eek:

Thanks everyone. I can't do SS+ becasue the best thing for me is to put nothing in my mouth - once I taste/chew food, thats me finished. So I must do SS. It was just a blip (or so I will keep telling myself) and I will get back on track today. The biscuit tin in the reception area is calling me but I know that if I have one that's another day ruined. So, I will stick in 100% today and just have my 3 lovely satisfying soups and shakes :(

Thanks everyone. I can't do SS+ becasue the best thing for me is to put nothing in my mouth - once I taste/chew food, thats me finished. So I must do SS. It was just a blip (or so I will keep telling myself) and I will get back on track today. The biscuit tin in the reception area is calling me but I know that if I have one that's another day ruined. So, I will stick in 100% today and just have my 3 lovely satisfying soups and shakes :(

Mia, I know what you mean about once you put something in your mouth then you want to carry on .. I am doing SS and I am so scared to finish it after 12 weeks and then eat!!! Good luck hon you can do it... :)

Does anyone know if you have to eat after the 12 weeks?? I dont really want to.

Same here Mia. ITS ALL OR NOTHING FOR ME TOO.

Just had a big mug of black coffee, filled my water bottles and going to have my shake in a bit.

Back