*** TUESDAY HOUR BY HOUR***

Hi again, just keep on coming back to the computer today. Children amusing themselves so so am I!!
Just munched on big crisp made from the oriental chilli soup and wow was so pleased with it!! Satisfied my huge craving for crisps, one of my many downfalls. Can't wait to try a muffin next, maybe tomorrow.
Right off to Sainsburys cos I forgot to put milk on my Tesco delivery that came this morning!! What a pain!
Keep going everyone, so far so good today...

well i had my 1st soup & its like a pot noodle without the noodles its lush i want moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hi everyone, back at work today which I think makes CD easier. I like the routine, plus the water is easier for me to drink when I am in work somehow. I was 100% yesterday after my hiccup on Sunday and I have been 100% so far today. I will remain 100% until goal now (hopefully) as I am feeling more positive due to my disappointment at myself for cheating. My danger times is still between 5.30 p.m. - 9.00 p.m. so not looking forward to that every night.

Well done! When is your first weigh in, Mia?

xxx

hi everyone. sorry i'm so late today. i've gotten out of the habit of searching for the daily thread :D

i'm on day 4 today. feeling rather naff. not because of the diet but because i have a really sore throat and am generally feeling crappy. i do feel very light headed however, not sure what that's related to, diet or illness, ha. but am keeping the water up :)

mojo, that's how i have my tetras if i can :) two hot chocolates. you can't make up shakes or soups with powder and have the other half later though as you lose nutrients, but you can make them up half at a time if that makes sense? :)

abz xx

yeppo makes sense half power then half the water !

i have a slight head ache atm nothing to do with diet i mean im only on the 1st day!! but my baby ruby whos 5 mths had her injections today ;-( she been screaming the house down since ggrhhhhh my 3rd daughter had her school booster to she was great only interested in thinkin now what do i have to do to get the sticker!!!!

Gosh Im feeling a bit down again now. Just had my second shake and third meal of the day.. they never last long enough and Im so hungry. Quite hard knowing u only have one small shake left for the rest of the loooong day. I always start the day off positively but then come evening I just want to eat and eat and eat :(

hey girls havent read posts on the thread yet as have got to sort tea etc but just wanted to check in and say Ive been 100% so far and will be back later bout 8.00 when kids settling in bed to read it all and catch up
Speak soon
xxx

hey guys. keep it up!! we're all doing so well today. keep thinking positively. we will do this!! and we will do it well!!

think on the positivities you are getting out of this, not the fact that you can't eat. think of yourself as healthy and happy, doing something that you don't like doing now because of your weight. making ourselves miserable just makes the journey all the more difficult!!

oh. and remind me of this when i start moaning, okay? :D

abz xx

I think this evening will be a killer for me too ..this will be my 1st evening without a pack of mint areo bubbles next to me!!

you can do it mojo. first day of the rest of your life and all that :D

i am irritating myself with my positivity now...

am having a coffee at the mo. have bunged a choc tetra in the freezer and will be munching it like ice cream later. hoping it will help my throat or will be my cinema snack. in the past i felt a bit silly sitting there with a teaspoon and a tetra but it is luvverly :D

abz xx

Day 1 half way through & feeling really positive! This place just really really helps! xx

welcome water melon. LOVE the name :D

good luck :D i'm on day four and going through the roughest bit and i wouldn't make it without minis :D it's a fab place for support :D

abz xx

Evening all.

I have not long got back from a hard day at the office and am pleased to report I have been 100% all day. Feeling really positive and someone even noticed my weight loss today so that made me feel really good :)

look at all of us with our 100% days this is just soooo fab!!!

abz -- can u really freeze the tetras for ice cream omg that soooo amazing!

you can, but you have to sort of scrape shavings off with a spoon. it's gorgeous but you may need to leave it to defrost a wee bit. it's why it's so good at the cinema. i cut around the top but leave the top in place and put it in a bag and then by the time i'm in the film it's defrosted enough. then i take the top off and eat with a spoon :D

abz xx

Abz, we love your positivity, don't change!!!

Watermelon, well done... and Mojo... first day almost done! Wabbit, well done! I had a nice day too, son's girlfriend said I was looking very skinny (what a nice girl!!!) and had to send some pics to the office for an event coming up, the office peeps haven't seen me for ages as I work from home about 300 miles away from them... email pinged back full of compliments on how slim I was looking. Think it's just the clothes I have picked today but still, it is soooo nice to hear!

xxx

welcome water melon. LOVE the name :D

good luck :D i'm on day four and going through the roughest bit and i wouldn't make it without minis :D it's a fab place for support :D

abz xx

Thanks Abz - and yeah being here on day 1 def def helped! And on Day 2, day 3 & 4 when I know I'll feel rough I am at work but then day 5 its the weekend so I can stay at home safe and sound on the PC, get the 1st week and first WI out the way then thats the hardest part xx

Hi again all, everybody is doing great today,well done! and although I know theres biscuits in the same room as me I'm being an angel and sticking to 100% ! I just know it'll be easier for me to stay on track then to get back on the wagon after a blip. Got 2 lovely hot mint chocs to have this evening so looking forward to them and away to have one soon.
mojojojo- You'll love this flavour, maybe it'll help if you get a craving for mint areo bubbles!

Back