Tuesday hour x hour

if it says per serving of 1227, then it means per person. SO I would not beat yourself up too much about it. I am sure that you walked and talked loads of those calories off too.
Hope you had a smashing day.
Julia

Thanks :) Im not in the least bothered really - so my starter was probably about 1000 kcals - och well. Main course was about 500 :rolleyes: BUT according to MFP that still keeps me under the target daily amount if I was trying to lose only 2lbs a week.

Im not counting today as being off the wagon as it was a long planned day off, and I totally enjoyed it and its the only day off Ive got planned between now and my week off in April. Life has to go on ;)

Ooooo diamond dermabrasion?? Not heard of that, how was it?

Ooo it's great - I love it.
I originally started having it done after buying a Groupon voucher for three treatments, but then the salon had their own special offer so I carried on going.
It basically sucks all the gunk out of your skin and refines the surface too :) It's not the type of facial where you just lie back in complete bliss, but it doesn't hurt either - just feels a little scratchy.

The results are definitely long lasting though - my skin feels so much smoother afterwards, and I've had a few compliments too. Could be due to all the water I'm drinking too though! And the lack of takeaways ;)

Alex_1978 said:
Ooo it's great - I love it.
I originally started having it done after buying a Groupon voucher for three treatments, but then the salon had their own special offer so I carried on going.
It basically sucks all the gunk out of your skin and refines the surface too :) It's not the type of facial where you just lie back in complete bliss, but it doesn't hurt either - just feels a little scratchy.

The results are definitely long lasting though - my skin feels so much smoother afterwards, and I've had a few compliments too. Could be due to all the water I'm drinking too though! And the lack of takeaways ;)

Oooo interesting I had a glycolic peel from groupon but was disappointed by that

Back