• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Tuesday hour x hour

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 6st1lb(34.69%)

Kellie=]

Silver Member
morning all!
also loving the sunshine :)
working 9-3 today then i have to work on my dissertation proposal (yawn)
its too hot to do work!!
Had my first RTM WI yesterday and have lost another 3lbs.
was very pleased as I havnt exactly been perfect- but im getting to grips with it slowly but surely :)
total loss 3.9lbs now. I want another stone off and ill be happy!!
Hope you are all ok on this lovely day :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tange

Silver Member
S: 16st2lb C: 16st2lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Mornign All.

I feel dreadful today got a headache and feel sooo tired, hope its not a migraine.:(

Well done Kellie, that is great you have done so well.

Hope you all enjoy the sunshine.

Morning,
I'm taking my toddler to the farm park today but I need to get my bum moving and get showered/dressed.

I've also got freestyle dance tonight which is a serious workout, I'm sort of cacking myself even though I did the class last week.

Hope everyone else has a good day and good luck for any WI's today.

Hello! I've got three sparkys here at the moment sorting out outside lighting for us, so that come Sept time when I'm eating again I can sit out on the decking with the chiminea lit and have lovely long evenings

Loser85

Gold Member
S: 23st10lb C: 17st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 39.6 Loss: 6st10lb(28.31%)
Morning all,

well its not so sunny here today. Nevermind tough, least its not raining! Iv not posted in a while as ive been busy with work and my wee ones not been well. Shes picked up a bit now so im back. Hope everybodies ok and Kellie well done on the loss.

Lisa xx

Slimseaa

Silver Member
Morning all, well done Kellie with the wightloss! I will be getting weighed next week now as my LLC is away, so haven't seen her for 3 weeks.

It's my B'day on Thursday and can you believe it, it's going to rain all day here in London :(

ladylite

Gold Member
Just popped in quickly boss had door open all morning, watching
errrrrrrrr

Catch up later. Hope you are all having a good day.

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
S: 11st0lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 0st10lb(6.49%)
sun is scorching hot here i'm out in the garden and still can't get off this site. Wish I could pull a sicky cos i'm in work later

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante 1
SlimFast 0
Exante 24
Lighter Life Forum 7
Lighter Life Forum 6