Tuesday hour x hour

x-Katie-x

Gold Member
Oh I've got to say I'm loving this sunshine - makes me feel all the more brighter and more positive - great stuff!

Sending sunny and positive vibes out to you all - have a great day and I'll see you tonight xx

morning all!
also loving the sunshine :)
working 9-3 today then i have to work on my dissertation proposal (yawn)
its too hot to do work!!
Had my first RTM WI yesterday and have lost another 3lbs.
was very pleased as I havnt exactly been perfect- but im getting to grips with it slowly but surely :)
total loss 3.9lbs now. I want another stone off and ill be happy!!
Hope you are all ok on this lovely day :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mornign All.

I feel dreadful today got a headache and feel sooo tired, hope its not a migraine.:(

Well done Kellie, that is great you have done so well.

Hope you all enjoy the sunshine.

Morning,
I'm taking my toddler to the farm park today but I need to get my bum moving and get showered/dressed.

I've also got freestyle dance tonight which is a serious workout, I'm sort of cacking myself even though I did the class last week.

Hope everyone else has a good day and good luck for any WI's today.

Hello! I've got three sparkys here at the moment sorting out outside lighting for us, so that come Sept time when I'm eating again I can sit out on the decking with the chiminea lit and have lovely long evenings

Morning all,

well its not so sunny here today. Nevermind tough, least its not raining! Iv not posted in a while as ive been busy with work and my wee ones not been well. Shes picked up a bit now so im back. Hope everybodies ok and Kellie well done on the loss.

Lisa xx

Morning all, well done Kellie with the wightloss! I will be getting weighed next week now as my LLC is away, so haven't seen her for 3 weeks.

It's my B'day on Thursday and can you believe it, it's going to rain all day here in London :(

Just popped in quickly boss had door open all morning, watching
errrrrrrrr

Catch up later. Hope you are all having a good day.

sun is scorching hot here i'm out in the garden and still can't get off this site. Wish I could pull a sicky cos i'm in work later

Back