***tuesday***hr by hr***

Hi Susan70 - I am in exactly the same boat as you. I have just started to reintroduce food and I am really enjoying but I do feel bloated and don't feel like I am loosing. I sneakily weighed myself and I have put on 2lbs since Sunday so I am a little concerned but I am not going to allow myself to jump on those scales again until my official weigh in on Sunday.

It's so scary introducing food and I really want to loose the last bit of my weight while moving up the plans but I just can't get my head around it at the moment!

im sure the 2lb will go just as quickly as it arrived, that is the main reason ive not been on my scales.

good luck hunni, will be a interesting wi for both of us.lol.

Yes, I think it would be hard to get over the scale thing. I have only managed to stop because my home scales are so rubbish! I know it's hard, but you can't SS for the rest of your life. You're gonna be fine because this nervousness means that you won't go back to your old eating habits.

i love you frances you always say the right things.xxx

Morning ladies, im still playing nurse to my husband, though ive had the dictrict one over today and hes been told to get off his ass and get dressed - lol! so am takin him for a walk in a bit as hes been in bed all day again.

Im on 3rd pint, no porridge or tea yet. Wll soon though

That's great news. She wouldn't have said that unless she thought he was on the mend. Well done, on getting back on track!

The sun is shining still so I had my Chocolate Mint shake cold today and it was yum. Weigh in tomorrow. Just phoned my CDC to check her order was definitely in and she said: "I think so, it's probably in my garage, I've been out all morning." Grrr, ya think she would check after what we've been through!

Last edited:
Hello friends. I found a counsellor last night and first day started. Doing ok so far, need to change my stats. How are you all?

Hi there Quizzicalgrrl, all good, just finishing my 2nd litre and had my 'crisps' .. still freezing cold, it seems to be the norm for me when i am in ketosis, seriously i am hardly ever warm :(

Sounds like your cdc really isn't 'with it' Frances.. luckily you are so level headed, i wonder how her other CD'ers are doing :(

Hope everyone else is good.

Sarah x

Hi everyone, just thought i'd let you know my good news!! just got back from weigh-in and lost 3lbs!! yay!!! am so pleased after my 1lb last week and doing SS+ this week.

xx

Back