Total Solution Tuesday is a fine day to change the world...

Thanks ephedrine! I'm totally on mobile so I can't see your stats, but I look forward to working with you!

You know, I really thought I had dealt with the second chin with some subtle shading! Not at all effective when not looking solely at the face!

Well I'm currently at 262lbs I think and I'd like to get down to 140lbs just so I know what it's like to weigh 10 stones so that means I have around 122lbs to lose, OH EM GEE.

There's only so much shading and contouring we can do I'm afraid- I think my second chin is the least of my worries to be honest, if only I could shade my entire body!!!

Glad to see you got on well today, minus all the toilet trips (they really are super annoying aren't they?!)

Gillclark1 said:
Ah you've done really well today, :)
Hugs
Gill
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you! Now for day two! How was your Tuesday?

Alex_1978 said:
Just popping to say hello and welcome! :) Your introduction really made me smile...you have a great writing style, and I'll look forward to reading more of your diary as you go along.

As you probably know, the first few days are the hardest...not just because of the hunger, but because you've got to start to break all those associations and routines around food (morning tea break with a chocolate biscuit, take away on a Friday night...all that kind of stuff) but I promise you it does get easier.

Early nights are a great idea, I also go for long baths, painting my nails, reading a good magazine/book, cleaning the house (yes, anything to distract me from food!), browsing Minimins, and listing all the clothes on Ebay that are now too big for me :D

Here's to day two! Hope it's as successful as your first :)
x

Hi Alex! At the moment I'm fuelled by determination and am not even thinking about food. I feel like I've reached a point where I have eaten everything I want to eat and if I were to continue, I'd only be covering old ground.
Tonight I'm painting my nails and having an early night again, such a good idea on the nail painting!
Tea is calling me.. I wonder will it be the same without milk?!

ephedrine said:
Well I'm currently at 262lbs I think and I'd like to get down to 140lbs just so I know what it's like to weigh 10 stones so that means I have around 122lbs to lose, OH EM GEE.

There's only so much shading and contouring we can do I'm afraid- I think my second chin is the least of my worries to be honest, if only I could shade my entire body!!!

Glad to see you got on well today, minus all the toilet trips (they really are super annoying aren't they?!)

Ah I'm heavier than you now, but in a few months we shall sit on either end of a see-saw and balance it perfectly!
I like dresses that have darker strips at the side for that, in my head if it's shaded out it's not visible!
The visits to the pp-parlour are far too frequent, I think they'll be noticed soon! I've a day off today so I'm sure the lovely ladies and gents at Vidal Sassoon won't judge me!
How was your day ephedrine?

Ah I'm heavier than you now, but in a few months we shall sit on either end of a see-saw and balance it perfectly!
I like dresses that have darker strips at the side for that, in my head if it's shaded out it's not visible!
The visits to the pp-parlour are far too frequent, I think they'll be noticed soon! I've a day off today so I'm sure the lovely ladies and gents at Vidal Sassoon won't judge me!
How was your day ephedrine?

I could totally do with some of those dresses, I've totally neglected buying new clothes for, well... ages. As I've gotten bigger and bigger in my head I'm like "there's no point buying new clothes as I'm going to lose weight soon" soon has taken too long to arrive! Most of my nice clothes are a size 16/14 and I have a long way to go before I'll be wearing those again!

Oooh enjoy your hair cut, love having someone else wash my hair at the sinks! Are you just going for a trim or something new? My hair is a mess at the moment, I'm growing out black hair dye which takes forever. The worrying thing is that I'll grow it out and then miss the black and dye it again!

My day is going ok so far, just stuck indoors working on my uni project. I have good music to pull me through though! :)

Yesterday was a great day for me stuck to it 100% so pleased with myself.
Also a neighbour said how slim I looked this morning so that was a boost that's kept me going today!! So far 100% today too.
Hope you had a good day
Gill
X

ephedrine said:
I could totally do with some of those dresses, I've totally neglected buying new clothes for, well... ages. As I've gotten bigger and bigger in my head I'm like "there's no point buying new clothes as I'm going to lose weight soon" soon has taken too long to arrive! Most of my nice clothes are a size 16/14 and I have a long way to go before I'll be wearing those again!

Oooh enjoy your hair cut, love having someone else wash my hair at the sinks! Are you just going for a trim or something new? My hair is a mess at the moment, I'm growing out black hair dye which takes forever. The worrying thing is that I'll grow it out and then miss the black and dye it again!

My day is going ok so far, just stuck indoors working on my uni project. I have good music to pull me through though! :)

All I buy now is just a covering for my frame, I don't really love anything that I've bought in the last few years, apart from things in sales that I think I'll use as inspiration wear - I've got a pair of jeans from 2009 that I've never worn, bought in a small size 12 to spur me on to lose weight... Three years later they're still wasting away in a drawer. But when I fit into those and look good I'll know my journey is over!
I've needed a cut for a while now and the colour is to even out the many shades I've put in at home. Black is such a pain! Have you tried colourb4? You'll need to do a deep condition afterwards but I did find that it worked for me!
What's the uni project about? I shall be painting my nails and watching almost famous!

Gillclark1 said:
Yesterday was a great day for me stuck to it 100% so pleased with myself.
Also a neighbour said how slim I looked this morning so that was a boost that's kept me going today!! So far 100% today too.
Hope you had a good day
Gill
X

It's so gratifying when you do manage to stick to it, isn't it?! I must try and remember every detail of how good it feels so that I can remind myself when tempted of how much better it feels than whatever morsel I'm hungry for!
Have you lost much so far? That's brilliant about the neighbour, I can't wait until people notice it about me!

I must keep a daily log - today I had 4 cigarettes, wore a tinted lipbalm, had a chocolate and orange bar and a chocolate shake. Timing was all over the place so will make sure I have three tomorrow. Bought a proper shaker too, so I shall now have my own and not have to rely on the stinky one in work!

Hi steelee

I have lost a stone and a half in four weeks, which is good?
But had a bad weekend with two family birthdays so diet went in the gutter :( so started again this week so Monday will be weigh in day :)

You are doing great
Talk tomorrow
Gill
X

Day three is almost over with! I really needed the three shakes today, I was so hungry by the time I got home I was throwing up bile - I had a horrible hour long session of hiccups that threw my poor stomach into chaos. I've had vanilla, banana and chocolate today. I do hope I manage to slip into ketosis overnight as I could do with the energy!
Managed 4 litres of water while in work and should do another litre tonight, no dehydration for me!

Day fouR! I've reached ketosis but also still not getting the burst of energy that I need. I do feel like I'm running on clean fuel though - that might sound odd but it's the best way of describing it I think.
Bought some bouillon today and look forward to trying it. Have had vanilla, Thai chicken and shall now look forward to a delicious bar!
I told my parents about the diet today, usually they would have reservations about anything so drastic but they seemed to understand it - mother even asked where I bought it as she intends to follow suit!
Today is Friday, end of period in work, hit targets etc but am now really looking forward to... Removing my BRA! I honestly cannot think of any better feeling. Bliss!

Halfway through day five and am, as we speak, about to try the feted bouillon! It is... Delicious!! It tastes and smells like celery, I love celery in liquid form! Joy!

Day five is now declared over, temptation resisted in all forms! Today I had banana, toffee bar split into two (the second half of which I shall enjoy shortly) and by accident, another banana! I just pulled the first shake I laid hands on out of the box. Should do about 2.5 litres by sleeptime. Now, here's the thing. I had a buillon today and it was heavenly! However, knowing me, it's something I could get addicted to very quickly so I think I'll have to limit it to one a day as a hard and fast rule.
I bought a super palmers cocoa butter stretch mark lotion today and have just applied it, I might be a bit early but I don't want to get stuck with a wrinkly saggy body, that's just as bad! I like the effect of bio oil but I think it's kind of a pain to apply, it never really sinks into my skin and makes my clothes smell weird so I do hope that this will be a successful alternative.
I am now propped up in my clean-sheeted bed, in my favourite ruffled lace collared nightgown, with a bottle of water and the other half of my bar, ready to watch Mrs Henderson Presents.. I imagine I'll like it, it's got Judi Dench in it! I shall ignore the falling snow outside and stay here in my little cocoon until I start feeling more butterfly-ish :)

Good luck just wanted to pop in and say hi :)

Oh that's sweet, hello to you too! How are you finding this cold snap for keeping on the diet? The coldness is an issue, isn't it?!

Sounds like you did really well yesterday! Well done :) x

Morning!

Have to say this cold weather is a struggle.

I have been really hungry. Have had a few extra bars - and the scales are telling the story unfortunately :(

Absolutely no diversions this week - I will stay strong!

You are doing so well - keep going! :)

Chazsucks said:
Sounds like you did really well yesterday! Well done :) x

Thank you! To be honest I'm just keeping busy and having early nights, I'm an evening eater habitually, but if I'm sleeping I'm not eating!!

Back