Extra Easy Tuesday weigh@group!

Tanyalina

So!
I used to come on this forum a lot on my previous journey. I then got pregnant and put it all back on and some!
Back again and Tuesday weigh in! I've seen the at home group and didn't want to dive in when I'm doing sw at group not at home so I've made this thread :)
I'm on week 6, lost 2.5lbs last Tuesday making it 1st6lbs altogether!
Chasing my 1.5st award this Tuesday!

How about you other Tuesday weigher out there :)

Hi Tanyalina! Thanks for creating this thread, I was looking for a Tuesday weighers thread but it seems there isn't one other than for those that weigh at home.

How have you been getting on? Last Tuesday I managed to lose 2.5lbs and I'm hoping I see a decent loss tonight too :)

Hello ladies,

I too weigh in at group on a Tuesday. I will be weighing in at 7:30 tonight. How much have you ladies lost all together?

Hello ladies,

I too weigh in at group on a Tuesday. I will be weighing in at 7:30 tonight. How much have you ladies lost all together?

Hi Jodstar21! I weigh at 7.30pm on Tuesdays too, hoping for a good loss this week after my 2.5lb gain last week, whoops! Not counting last week's 2.5lb gain (which I'm pretty sure I've lost this week), I've managed to lose 2 stone 10.5 lbs since I started SW in August. From my heaviest weight though, I've lost 3 stone 0.5 lbs. How long have you been doing SW for? How are you finding it?

Hi Jodstar21! I weigh at 7.30pm on Tuesdays too, hoping for a good loss this week after my 2.5lb gain last week, whoops! Not counting last week's 2.5lb gain (which I'm pretty sure I've lost this week), I've managed to lose 2 stone 10.5 lbs since I started SW in August. From my heaviest weight though, I've lost 3 stone 0.5 lbs. How long have you been doing SW for? How are you finding it?

Wow you have done really well! Well done.

I started on 28th February and have lost a total of 11 pounds so far. Its been quite slow for me so far but I am really determined to stick it out! I put on 1lb last week so hoping for a good loss tomorrow night!

You've done really well so far Jodstar21, 11lbs is an excellent result!

I hope tonight goes well for you, I'm sure you'll have done fine :) I'm not feeling too worried about tonight and I've managed to get almost 10,000 steps in today and the SW potato salad I had for lunch was so gross I couldn't eat most of it :D

Fingers crossed!

Wooo! I lost 4lbs this week and am finally in the next stone bracket! 2 more pounds to get my 3 stone award! :D

Well done you! I also lost 4 lbs would you believe! So finally I have my stone certificate and something that I wasn't expecting....Slimmer of the Month! YAY!

Well done you! I also lost 4 lbs would you believe! So finally I have my stone certificate and something that I wasn't expecting....Slimmer of the Month! YAY!

That's amazing! Congratulations! :winner: My husband does SW with me and last night he lost 4lbs too, for his 1.5 stone award, won slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month! Very proud of him :) Don't you just love the shiny slimmer of the month stickers? :D I've never won it...maybe May will be my time haha!

That's amazing! Congratulations! :winner: My husband does SW with me and last night he lost 4lbs too, for his 1.5 stone award, won slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month! Very proud of him :) Don't you just love the shiny slimmer of the month stickers? :D I've never won it...maybe May will be my time haha!

My Fiance goes to group with me too! He is doing so well. he got his Club 10 last night after losing another 2.5 pounds. So much easier when you do it together don't you think? You have done amazingly well so far, very inspirational!

My Fiance goes to group with me too! He is doing so well. he got his Club 10 last night after losing another 2.5 pounds. So much easier when you do it together don't you think? You have done amazingly well so far, very inspirational!

Aw thanks :) Oh it's so much better having someone go with you. He's much better than me too haha he keeps me on the straight and narrow! That's brilliant about the Club 10, I think my husband's about 4 pounds away from his so he could get that next week too :)

Weigh in tonight.....Good luck! Had a bit off an off day on Saturday so keeping everything crossed that I am not too disappointed tonight

Good luck to you too! I had a bad day on Saturday too, only in the evening though so hopefully it won't be too bad. Got my fingers crossed for at least a maintain.

Weighed in a bit earlier today as have parents evening tonight and another pound off. Was hoping for a bit more but it'll do!

Back