Extra Easy Tuesday weigh@group!

I did it!!!!! 5lbs off, half a stone award and slimmer of the week!!!!!!! Omgggg I'm in shock!!!!! Xxxxx

Thats brilliant! Well done! How has your week been? I have been in Ibiza all last week and was really bad. Have been back on SW since i got home though (yesterday morning 5am) so hopefully the damage wont be too bad at tomorrows weigh in....having said that I am expecting at least a 5 pound gain :( (That is how bad I have been!! It will be deserved!). Hopefully it's true what they say and if its quick to go on it will be quick to come off!

0.5 loss for me. Could of more but finally claimed my 3 1/2 stone award back... how did everyone else do?

Yayyy congrats!!

Yeah 3 1/2stone these last six months I've been playing around with the same 6 lbs.. I'd be great if it was target dislike the colour of the 4 stone so pushing ahead and focusing on 4 1/2 .

Good luck for your week ahead and lots of light thoughts x

Thats brilliant! Well done! How has your week been?

Hi!

I've been lucky with my weigh in's since then, i've not been very well with my mental health and i've been fluctuating from eating loads of rubbish to having days of not eating, my body has very violent spasms aswell so I think these things together have meant i've had 2lbs weight loss over the past two weeks.

I've told my consultant about it and we've agreed that as long as I am eating proper meals this week then the next weigh in doesnt matter if it's a gain, I just need to get better mentally x
3 1/2 stone !? Thats amazing well done!! x

I lost 2 pounds last night so am pleased with that. Total of 1 stone 9.5 pounds off :)

Well done!!!! Its crazy how sometimes our blow outs are better for our weight loss lol!!! Did u have a good holiday???

xxx

I've had a couple of tricky weigh ins over the last 3 weeks with a couple of small gains but weighed in on Tuesday and lost 4.5 pounds. Total loss now is 1 stone 11.5. Another 7 pounds to get to target. Finding it VERY difficult now though!

Well done that's fantastic . If I was you concentrate on getting 2 stone break it down will make it easier. 2.5 to go and tell yourself you won't be going bck over that bracket. Hopefully it comes off fast for you good luck

I've had a couple of tricky weigh ins over the last 3 weeks with a couple of small gains but weighed in on Tuesday and lost 4.5 pounds. Total loss now is 1 stone 11.5. Another 7 pounds to get to target. Finding it VERY difficult now though!

Well done that's fantastic . If I was you concentrate on getting 2 stone break it down will make it easier. 2.5 to go and tell yourself you won't be going bck over that bracket. Hopefully it comes off fast for you good luck

Well done Jodstar and I agree with laura, take it in small steps now and then you won't feel as much pressure (which always makes me slip back). Can't wait to see your TARGET post :bunnydance:

Well done Jodstar and I agree with laura, take it in small steps now and then you won't feel as much pressure (which always makes me slip back). Can't wait to see your TARGET post :bunnydance:

Thank you much!!

I managed to lose another 2 pounds on Tuesday which I am soooo pleased about! 1/2 pound to go for 2 stone. 5 pounds to target! x

How's everyone done over the past two weeks? Xx

I put 4lbs on last week but managed to get 2lbs off this week. I've also started my bronze body magic award, I like that I can log it on the 'weight loss planner' now on the SW website.

Feeling positive about this week, would be great to get 6lbs off *I know bit too ambitious really* so that I get back to where I was and abit more off, we shall see.

Hope everyone is well xx

Well done laura xxx

Urgh its soooo good to see this group becoming more alive... Gained 0.5 lb last week and nailed 3lb this week. Just 2.5 to go until i say can 4 stone gone!

Well done everyone! I put on a pound last week and this week lost 2.5 pounds. Collected my 2 stone award and I now have 3.5 pounds to go to hit target. It's been very slow for me but I've finally stuck to it after years of yo-yo dieting and joining slimming world and quitting over and over again! 5 and a half weeks till I get married so plenty of time to hit target!

Back