Extra Easy Tuesday weigh@group!

I'm down 1.5lbs this week, really happy with that considering the amount I ate on Saturday :) Only half a pound to go to get my 3 stone award too! :D

I'm down 1.5lbs this week, really happy with that considering the amount I ate on Saturday :) Only half a pound to go to get my 3 stone award too! :D
Well done!! :0clapper:

Gained a pound this week, totally deserved it though. Feeling motivated now though so set a target of 3 off this week!

I lost 1/2 a pound last night. Disappointed that it's not coming off quicker but still feeling motivated and determined to carry on. I have 1 and a half pounds before I get my Club 10 and 4 and a half pounds to get to my 1 and a half stone award.

I lost 1/2 a pound last night. Disappointed that it's not coming off quicker but still feeling motivated and determined to carry on. I have 1 and a half pounds before I get my Club 10 and 4 and a half pounds to get to my 1 and a half stone award.

It's great that you're still feeling determined and well done on the loss! :)

I find that those little milestones are great for motivating me (not so apparent from last week's gain but they really are!) I'm only 1.5lbs away from my 3 stone award and 2.5lbs away from being officially 'overweight' instead of 'obese' so that's something to really spur me on!

Keep it up! :D

Lost 1.5 pounds this week. A lot slower for me this month. I have 3 pounds until i have lost 1.5 stone.

1/2 pound from 3 stone award is amazing.....surely that's guaranteed next week for you!?

Lost 1.5 pounds this week. A lot slower for me this month. I have 3 pounds until i have lost 1.5 stone.

1/2 pound from 3 stone award is amazing.....surely that's guaranteed next week for you!?

1.5 pounds is still a great result, well done!

As long as I keep on plan this week I should be able to easily get my 3 stone award next week. Unfortunately I was the same weight a couple of weeks ago but then gained a pound so now I'm back to where I was. Still, I'm not doing anything this week that should stop me from achieving my 3 stone award next week so hopefully I'll finally see it :)

2 pounds off last night. Pleased with that! 1 more pound until I get my stone and a half. Off on my holidays on Saturday for 5 days so won't be weighing in next week. Hoping for a pound loss over the 2 weeks though taking into consideration my holiday

Nice going Jodstar! I gained 2.5lbs last week but kind of expected to...some of that was water weight etc. I'm not sure what will happen this week as I've been away all weekend and have been eating and drinking off-plan mostly. We'll see what happens tonight, a maintain would be a good result for me this week. Will be right back on it next week though, got nothing going on apart from a BBQ Saturday but I won't be drinking so I should be able to work with that.

Down one pound this week, which I'm really pleased about considering the weekend I had! Still 2 pounds to go to my 3 stone award but I'm not updating my stats as I'm pretty confident that I can lose that this week :)

Hey everyone,

Thought I'd join in as I weigh in on Tuesday nights.

First week I lost 4.5lbs
This week I managed to maintain, was happy with that as I'd been enjoying too many rich tea biscuits lol!!

Really hoping to get my half stone award next, I've never managed to lose more than 6.5lbs in the past so I really want to get there this time! Xx

Hi BexT89, welcome to the thread :)

That's a really great weight loss in your first week, you must have been really pleased! Is this your first time on Slimming World? I'm sure you'll see some great losses in the coming weeks :)

Best of luck and I hope you get your half stone award soon!

Hi BexT89, welcome to the thread :)

That's a really great weight loss in your first week, you must have been really pleased! Is this your first time on Slimming World? I'm sure you'll see some great losses in the coming weeks :)

Best of luck and I hope you get your half stone award soon!

Hey!

No its my 3rd try!!! That's why I have to do it. I just can't stop buying chocolate still!! I did really well in the first week, didn't buy any chocolate at all. I've just been to the shop for baby wipes and come bk with fruit pastilles, choc orange bites and twirl bites!!!!! I'm gonna have to make syn bags with them I think to save me from eating it all!

Xx

1.5 lbs down this week, I was pleasantly surprised! Once again, half a pound away from my 3 stone! I'll get it next week! :)

I'm back off my hols with a 1.5 pounds loss last night and my stone and a half certificate. Very pleased with that! I am away again next week for 5 days on my hen do in Ibiza so am being very strict in the run up and hoping for another cheeky loss on my next weigh in which will be in 2 weeks time.

Well done everyone! x

Hey everyone, I gained 1lb last week and I've really tried this week, I gave myself a 24hr syn freedom but got straight back on it! Fingers crossed I can at least lose the 1lb!

How's everyone else's week going? Well done on the losses x

I did it!!!!! 5lbs off, half a stone award and slimmer of the week!!!!!!! Omgggg I'm in shock!!!!! Xxxxx

That's brilliant, well done you!! :)

I gained 1.5 lbs this week, not surprising really. I keep floating around this weight, it's getting silly now. I really need to get back on it properly as I've been too naughty too often.

I'm having to miss the next 3 weigh-ins because of stupid meetings at work so it'll be 4 weeks before I'm back at group now :( I stopped posting on here for a while and it's made me feel less accountable so I'm getting back on here to maintain my food diary in the hope that it'll motivate me a bit more.

Back