Extra Easy Tuesday weigh@group!

Urgh its soooo good to see this group becoming more alive... Gained 0.5 lb last week and nailed 3lb this week. Just 2.5 to go until i say can 4 stone gone!

Well done everyone! I put on a pound last week and this week lost 2.5 pounds. Collected my 2 stone award and I now have 3.5 pounds to go to hit target. It's been very slow for me but I've finally stuck to it after years of yo-yo dieting and joining slimming world and quitting over and over again! 5 and a half weeks till I get married so plenty of time to hit target!

Well done to you both!!!! You can both do this!!!!

I think I've finally realised that SW is no quick fix, it takes time and plenty of gains and losses to realise where you end up coming off track and how best to get back on it, but in the end it can and will be done!

I lost 0.5lb this week and I was very happy with that as I've had an up and down week again. Also I looked on the SW website and my predicted loss each week is only 0.5lb, so I'm gonna concentrate on that rather than hitting big numbers. Big numbers will be a bonus but 0.5lb is my weekly goal. I know I've been putting too much pressure on myself to lose 1-2lbs and for me and the way I flit ftom eating on plan and not, 1-2lbs a week us just not do able right now. I have to be realistic so that I don't end up quitting or driving myself round the bend xxx

2.5 on for me this tuesday!! I'm battling with the 4lbs I put on a few weeks ago, I get half of it off and then put it bk on!! Struggling to keep positive about it atm but i'm not quitting!!

Hows everyone doing?? xxx

1.5lb off this week, I must have scraped it this week, how's everyone done? Xx

Back