TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

Well done missuscolumbo on your weightloss this week and good luck with s&s.
Goose your are doing fab with your weight loss keep it up
Noitulove well what can I say you have given us all hope of getting to the finish line if we stick to this 100% like you have done so congrats on this weeks weightloss and best of luck with the refeed
nataliej glad you had a great first week hope this will help you on your road to success

WOW......what a fantastic night for the Tuesday losers.

Goose, loved your post, so honest, celebration and hope and also thinking positive about the future. Absolutely brilliant, well done lady x

Noitulove, how amazing are you??? Only 1.5lb away from goal, can't imagine how fantastic that must feel. You have been a fantastic inspiration to us all and I'm sure I speak for everyone that we're so proud of you and very happy for you, well done and thank you for being so motivational and also doing our monthly challenges xxx

Well then Nataliej, how good does 10lb feel???? What a brilliant 1st weeks weigh in, well done to you. You've experienced hell but the reward is amazing and the best news is that week 2 will not be as hard as your first week so best of luck to you x

Ok so on to my own loss. Tonight I weighed in and lost 5lb!!!!! I have hit 2 milestones in one go tonight, got past my 3st weight loss AND down into the 12stones!!! Whoohooo....I'm very happy tonight, can't remember the last time I was 12st something and so happy to have got to the 3st loss mark. :D

Go Go Ms R! 5lbs is absolutely fantastic! To loss over 3 stone in 9 weeks is an incredible achievement.

BM

Thank you, Busy Mum and Mburke. :) I'll post after my re-feed also and let you know how I get on.

Thank you so much, Ms R. Huge well done for your loss today too. You're flying through the diet!

I've enjoyed doing the challenges! Thank you to everyone who joined in on them. Actually, I was hoping that someone would like to do a November challenge for you all? ...and of course there should definitely be a Christmas challenge!

Thank you BM, I feel on top of the world tonight, I wasn't expecting a big loss after 4lb last week so I was totally amazed and so happy. Here's hoping you also have a great loss on Friday xx

Thank you Noitulove, every time I struggle, which is very often, I do think of you and how long you've been on the diet and been so successful and it really helps to keep me focused so thank you again for being you xx

Thank you everyone! I'm chuffed to bits with ten pound loss!!
Hopefully be in 12 stone range next week :)
Ms R it feels incredible... I really have had to work so hard this week... But as soon as u step on those scales it seems so worth it! What is 5 weeks out of my life to change my lifestyle forever!!? That's how I look at it anyway good luck to u all! Xx

Ms R said:
Post your results here if you weigh in on a Tuesday ;)

Hi all

There are some great losses on here, well done everyone!

I started back on TFR for phase 2 of my weightloss journey yesterday and had my first weigh in today so hopefully I will join you all here next week to post my weight loss figures!

Have a great week!

Many thanks!!!!

Well done ms r I am telling you that everyone must be looking for you as I am sure that they have to look twice to make sure it is you 5lbs this week is fab keep going as I will be keeping 100% like you for another week after weight in tomorrow

Thank you Mburke.

Well I'm not telling a word of a lie, I came out of a meeting today and was with 2 colleagues who stopped to chat to somebody I know very well and correspond on email lots but haven't seen her for few years. She totally blanked me even though I was standing right In front of her. So after about a minute, the other 2 walked off and we walked out of the dept together. When we got outside, I just said, how are you dong and she looked shocked, all she said initially was OMG you've lost loads of weigh, I didn't recognise you! i was stunned. That's the best reaction I've had so far but I'm due to see friends I've not seen since early Sept in 2 weeks so expecting similar shocks but they're good shocks lol.

I'm totally loving having loads of clothes to wear. Only 9 weeks ago I only had 1 pair of rubbish trousers that I squeezed into, they were a rather generous size 16 and they were skin tight. Now my normal size 14s are getting lose on me. The size 12s are on their way!

Hi Sandy38 and welcome to the forum and the Tuesday losers, looking forward to seeing how much of a loser you are :). Good luck this week, you can do this, just look around at all the successful people on here, you're now part of this success.

Such an inspiring thread !! A lot of weight shedding :) well done to all :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Mrs R. I feel much better today so ketosis has clicked in I think! Yes fingers crossed for a big weigh in....for us all x

Feels really low :( can't wait to start lipo again tomorrow :( plz feel free to post encouragement is welcomed :(

Weigh in day today , been on LT for 8 days today . Been easier than I thought it would b . Weight last week was 16st 4 . I will post results later . Have a good day people xxx :)

One of my best week so far since starting with 4lb off. Absolutely random cause I have struggled to get the water down me this week and also TOTM

Last weigh in on LT for me next week, so should hit my target of being in the 8's before switching to S&S

Good Luck to the rest of the Tuesday weigh in club.

I lost 7.75 lbs this week! Albeit it I started 8 days ago as opposed to 7 and I'm really happy with that! Good luck everybody with your weigh in today x

One of my best week so far since starting with 4lb off. Absolutely random cause I have struggled to get the water down me this week and also TOTM

Last weigh in on LT for me next week, so should hit my target of being in the 8's before switching to S&S

Good Luck to the rest of the Tuesday weigh in club.

Well done missuscolumbo, great loss! Your weight loss over all is fab. Best wishes for your last week on LT but keep in touch and let is know how you get on on S&S.

I lost 7.75 lbs this week! Albeit it I started 8 days ago as opposed to 7 and I'm really happy with that! Good luck everybody with your weigh in today x

Great start sandy38! I'm sure you'll be in the 10's next week. Well done for getting through your first week.

Woohooo lost 3lbs this week! Well chuffed :) roll on next week! Finally into the 9's!! Really pleased to see a 9 and be in single figures! Feels good and been a long time since i've seen a 9. Love to lose another 3 next week! I would also say... For those interested, id say im a size 12 now, feel comfortable saying that now and feel like i look like a 12 now!!

Also well done mrs culumbo! Nice to get such a huge loss as a pick me up! Well done!!

Just got back from weigh in and I've lost 10lb . Shocked so chuffed . Well done to everyone's losses . Now I know I can do it xxx :)

Of course you can do it! Well done, fantastic loss.

Back