TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

Woohooo lost 3lbs this week! Well chuffed :) roll on next week! Finally into the 9's!! Really pleased to see a 9 and be in single figures! Feels good and been a long time since i've seen a 9. Love to lose another 3 next week! I would also say... For those interested, id say im a size 12 now, feel comfortable saying that now and feel like i look like a 12 now!!

Also well done mrs culumbo! Nice to get such a huge loss as a pick me up! Well done!!

Well done Goose, another great loss! Only just over a stone to go now, you'll be there by Xmas.

Well how brilliant is our Tuesday losers doing today??? Absolutely fantastic, well done everybody.

Misscolumbo, congratulations, you have done amazing and to be almost 8 stone something is just fab.

Sandy38, 7.75lbs again is a brilliant loss, you must not have had that much water loss so don't feel it's not as much as some others on week 1, its the weeks following that will give you a true indication of how much weekly fat you're losing.

Happymummy1973, 10lbs in your first week....doesn't it feel amazing??? I lost 10lb in my first week too and I've continued to to well ever since so good luck to you going forward.

Goose.....what can I say, totally fantastic. 3lbs of pure fat.........gone!!!! Update your statistics lady, you're still showing as in the 10s!!!!! You've worked so hard for the 9s so show it in your profile ;)

Fantastic everyone, best of luck for next week.

I shall be posting tonight once I've had my weigh in, still not sure about it though, don't feel too positive, still having some movement issues but again, will be better next week if it's a bit rubbish tonight. Wish me luck!

5lb for me this week!!! My second weighin, was not expecting that but I am over the moon!!!!! And am now on the 12's :)
Well done everybody and good luck ms r xxx

5lb for me this week!!! My second weighin, was not expecting that but I am over the moon!!!!! And am now on the 12's :)
Well done everybody and good luck ms r xxx

Well done Nataliej, fantastic loss! Over a stone gone in a fortnight, brilliant!

Well done Natalie, 5lb is ace. You're storming away. Best of luck for next week.

Well as I predicted, terrible result for me tonight, only lost 0.5lb!! :cry:

I know why, not been drinking my water, in fact hardly drank at all in the last week since it went cold. Also had real problems with my system (7 days without movement) and had to take a Dulcolax last night which hasn't worked so need to take another one tonight as well as fibre gel. I could also be retaining fluid due to monthly cycle (even though I don't have periods anymore since my implant, I still go through the cycle) so a number of reasons hence I'm not going to beat myself up about it because I've had big losses most weeks so hopefully I'll be back with another big loss next week.

I'm going to start exercising also this week, going to my dancing on Thurs as usual, going walking on Sunday with friends and I'm going to fit a swim in somewhere along the way as it's fab for all over body toning, especially as the weight is coming off.

Hi ms r you should try the micorlax it's great it works right away so you won't be caught out and abound that's what I use when I am stuck

Well done to everyone in the tues club on the brill weight losses this week remember the goals or getting nearer every week so stay strong and focus

Thank you ms r . Everyone on this forum is an inspiration , it's really helped me this week reading everyone's weight loss and stories . Now I know I can win this battle and win :). Xxx

Thanks for the tip Mburke, my hubby is going out to get me some. I feel so bloated and uncomfortable, its the worst part of this diet for me.

well done sandy and happy mummy on yout first week weight losses! They are fab losses! make sure you keep logging onto hear to keep on track and motivated. Usually a first week good loss really motivates you to keep going!

well done for getting into the 12's Natalie! A FANTASTIC 2nd week loss!

Ms R - all the weight you've lost is all stuck as poo!! teeheee! Im sure once its out of your system you'll be half a stone skinnier! lol!! sorry hope u dont get offended - trying to make u giggle. half a pound is better than nothing adn I bet you that youll have a massive loss next week. Keep at it adn promise it will be so worth it, you are doing so well so keep going im proud of you. Hope itall gets sorted and u can finally have a poo n peace.

well good luck for next week! Excited to see everyones losses for next week,Keep strong and stay 10% you all!

much love xxx

thankyou busy mum and MrsR for ure lovely compliemtns!! Really hope I can get to goal by 11th December (6 weeks left) than one week refeed than hopefully going away on holiday. Would be soooo awesome if I get to goal and slightly stressing I wont (6 weelks to go) as I desparatley want to start trying properly for a babyin January so dont want to have to come back on Lipotrim to ger rid of the the last bit after holiday. But if i do i guess i do,Im so determined to get t0 8st 10lbs asI know ill be a sie 8 - 10 which is what I want. I am a little worried as on other diets as you get towards goal your weight tends to plateau and/or losses slow down so mine might too, but I guess Ill cross that bridge when it comes adn take one week at a time!

xxx

My weight loss has sped up as I've got thinner - it was slower going in the earlier stages ! How that works I really don't know... You;ve had some pretty good losses so far goose so you'll make your goal.

Mrs R Sorry you are feeling rough The last few weeks have been blinders for you though, so just carry on powering through this week and you'll be back to your great results in no time !

Thank you Goose and no...not offended in e slightest, we should be able to make light of these situations or else we'd cry!! Yes I'm hoping for a big loss next week.

Well as I predicted, terrible result for me tonight, only lost 0.5lb!! :cry:

I know why, not been drinking my water, in fact hardly drank at all in the last week since it went cold. Also had real problems with my system (7 days without movement) and had to take a Dulcolax last night which hasn't worked so need to take another one tonight as well as fibre gel. I could also be retaining fluid due to monthly cycle (even though I don't have periods anymore since my implant, I still go through the cycle) so a number of reasons hence I'm not going to beat myself up about it because I've had big losses most weeks so hopefully I'll be back with another big loss next week.

I'm going to start exercising also this week, going to my dancing on Thurs as usual, going walking on Sunday with friends and I'm going to fit a swim in somewhere along the way as it's fab for all over body toning, especially as the weight is coming off.

I know you weren't expecting much of a loss tonight. I hope you feel better soon. I have a feeling next week's loss will make up for this week.

thankyou busy mum and MrsR for ure lovely compliemtns!! Really hope I can get to goal by 11th December (6 weeks left) than one week refeed than hopefully going away on holiday. Would be soooo awesome if I get to goal and slightly stressing I wont (6 weelks to go) as I desparatley want to start trying properly for a babyin January so dont want to have to come back on Lipotrim to ger rid of the the last bit after holiday. But if i do i guess i do,Im so determined to get t0 8st 10lbs asI know ill be a sie 8 - 10 which is what I want. I am a little worried as on other diets as you get towards goal your weight tends to plateau and/or losses slow down so mine might too, but I guess Ill cross that bridge when it comes adn take one week at a time!

xxx

I'm sure you've already done the maths and you'll know to hit your goal in 6 weeks you need to lose 2.75lb a week. That is definitely on and more. Knowing how determined you are I think you'll make it with a bit to spare.

Ms R said:
Well done Natalie, 5lb is ace. You're storming away. Best of luck for next week.

Thank you Ms R .. Don't be down about the 0.5lb loss, it's obviously because of your toilet situation, and possibly totm!! So expect a massive loss next week! ... Looking at your stats you have done amazingly so far.. So keep ya spirits up for next week!!!

goose said:
well done sandy and happy mummy on yout first week weight losses! They are fab losses! make sure you keep logging onto hear to keep on track and motivated. Usually a first week good loss really motivates you to keep going!

well done for getting into the 12's Natalie! A FANTASTIC 2nd week loss!

Ms R - all the weight you've lost is all stuck as poo!! teeheee! Im sure once its out of your system you'll be half a stone skinnier! lol!! sorry hope u dont get offended - trying to make u giggle. half a pound is better than nothing adn I bet you that youll have a massive loss next week. Keep at it adn promise it will be so worth it, you are doing so well so keep going im proud of you. Hope itall gets sorted and u can finally have a poo n peace.

well good luck for next week! Excited to see everyones losses for next week,Keep strong and stay 10% you all!

much love xxx

Thanks goose!! Massive congrats to you on your 3 lb loss too!! :)
Here's to another amazing week ahead and hopefully more success next week! ( raising my glass of sparkling water)

Yay! Well done, missuscolumbo! Lovely loss for you.

Well done, sandy38! :) Really good luck for your second week.

Massive well done, happymummy1973! :) Lovely big loss. Good luck for week two.

Really well done, goose! :) I know what you mean, it's so lovely to see a single figure stone. I hadn't seen that sight since I was growing up.

nataliej, brilliant second weigh-in! Well done. :) Keep it up.

I'm so sorry you didn't get the result you wanted this week, Ms R. ...but you know the reason and I'm sure it'll sort itself out and you'll go back to your normal awesome losses! :) Have a good week.

Ok, so last Tuesday I was 1.5lb away from my goal weight. Since then I've done three more days of Lipotrim and four days of re-feeding.

The three days of Lipotrim took me 1.5lb under my goal weight and the first three days of my re-feed has taken me to 2lb under my goal weight.

So that's 3.5lb lost for me this week. :) I've written a little more in the Weekly Weigh In forum if anyone's interested.

WOW how fantastic is that!!! Well done Noitulove, I'm so happy for you, you're awesome!!!

Back