TUESDAY WEIGH IN CLUB........

SO worried about tomorrow. Every scale I step on has different numbers and none of them as low as my pharmacists scale. It said I was 115.8 last week and then my sisters scale said 116.4... and now my boyfriends scale says 114.8. (all Kg) I would be stoked at anything but afraid I will be let down because I see such amazing first weeks from all you amazing people. Oh well weigh in is at 10am... maybe have my shake afterwards lol

Hiya Jenny, you shouldn't weigh yourself so much during the week because it just makes you paranoid and can sometimes demotivate lol focus on how you feel not the number on the scales! Good luck for your weigh in though xxx

I have my first weigh in tomorrow eek!!

Hi guys i just started LT today but i already had them from when i bought them a while back so i didnt get weighed today wen i started going to get weighed tomoro first thing! So good to see all of you doing so well! Keep up the good work hope i follow suit!!! Xx

Had my first weigh in today, I've lost 6lbs! At I wasn't at work and was literally just sat watching films so I'm happy! I've also heard you lose less the week before your period?

Jenny how did you make your signature writing a different colour?

Thats a great first loss Jenny and Lucy. Don't forget Jenny, it's only been 5 days so youll only just have been in ketosis for a few days. Hopefully you'll feel better about next weeks loss :)

Really pleased with this weeks loss - 7lbs! and its TOTM :cool:

Thats a great first loss Jenny and Lucy. Don't forget Jenny, it's only been 5 days so youll only just have been in ketosis for a few days. Hopefully you'll feel better about next weeks loss :)

Really pleased with this weeks loss - 7lbs! and its TOTM :cool:

Thank you Berta :) how did you change your signature colour?!

Click on edit my signature and scroll down to the text box and on the top row there are buttons to change the font and size. the A button will change the colour of the text. Hope this helps :)

Thank you! I think that was the one button i didnt click!! Have you heard anything about the supposed slower weight loss a week before your period?

I always heard that your weight loss was supposed to be less the week of your period, thats what they said when I did slimming world. It only started this afternoon and I had my weigh in this morning so maybe it will be affected next week

I dont have periods anymore but i did when i did this diet last time. I didnt notice any difference when it was totm.

Had my weigh in and have lost another 4.5lbs. Seems to be my bodys favourite amount of weight to lose! But its all good because that means im just over half way to my first target weight loss :D
Still TOTM which is wierd cos it started last Tues stopped on Thurs and then started again yesterday...just in time for my weigh in! Must be because of the amount of weight I have lost.

I am on my first week on lt but I was doing weight watchers for a year and found I would loose little or no weight the week before totm. You will see a pattern develop over the next couple of months. Good luck on your w loss :)

Well done Lucy! :)

I did need a wee when I was weighed and was on the tail end of my period so hoping next weeks will be a bit higher!

Back