Tuesday Weighers

Ladies AND GENTLEMEN lol

Apologises - and gentlemen :)

I actually don't know why I said that - my hubby is a SW member too and comes with me :)

x

2 hours, 36 minutes to weigh in

no i am not watching the clock constantly !!!*twitches*

CurvyKaren said:
I try and stay excited for it :)

Good luck for this evening !!

x

I am TOTALY excited for it. I'm sure i will have lost, just wanting to know how much. Lol :D
My boyfriend and I started together last week so also have some healthy competition :)

-x-

Oh, and thanks for the good luck ! :) xx

I am TOTALY excited for it. I'm sure i will have lost, just wanting to know how much. Lol :D
My boyfriend and I started together last week so also have some healthy competition :)

-x-

Definitely good to have a healthy competition !!

As you know my hubby does SW too and I joke I'm going to add extra butter and stuff to his half of our meals :p

x

Haha, I will threaten him with that one next time the pots need washing :p

-x-

Hi everyone, hope you are doing ok?

Well i have lost 2lbs this week which makes me one pound off loosing 3 stone and I am going on holiday on Friday, i am so excited!!!!!!

I am really thrilled with my weight loss and fully intend to carry on when i get back, just hope I can keep the motivation up after my hols.

Good luck to you all!

xxxx

Hi everyone, hope you are doing ok?

Well i have lost 2lbs this week which makes me one pound off loosing 3 stone:banghead: and I am going on holiday on Friday, i am so excited!!!!!!

I am really thrilled with my weight loss and fully intend to carry on when i get back, just hope I can keep the motivation up after my hols.

Good luck to you all!

xxxx

right! 26 minutes, heehee

i'd better go get ready

:D

Ooh I'm nervous tonight my scales are touch and go wether I've lost the 4.5 for my 2.5 stone award . I know they may differ when I get there but I think it's gonna be close :0 whatever I'm happy be less pressure this week coming If I've not done it . Will find out in 50 mins

Lydiahoyle said:
I'm so nervous! Eek only 55 mins to go

Good luck x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck everyone who hasn't weighed yet and well done to everyone else so far :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back