Tuesday Weighers

lost another 1.5lbs this week and thats after a chicken wrap and fries at burger king (dont ask, they never had the salads and I was starving by then) and its star week. All the extra treadmill time is helping I think

3 and 1/2 off this week = 2 stone and 1/2 lb :D

Whoo 2.5lb off this week!! Delighted with that and also starting to make friends within the group too. Can't be bad.

Amazed still lost 1.5lbs this week when at the weekend I had half a box of chocolates (with a friend who was upset). Hopefully it won't show up on next weeks 10.5lb gone so far

Well done 2 all the losses, heading in the rite direction. I lost 1.5 last nite so happy wi that, motivation back on track!!!

Kp up the good work xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Hi

Wow some amazing losses for you all congratulations :). I have just weighed in for the 1st time with a new slimming world class and joined minimins for some much need encouragement and inspiration. Can I join you Tuesday Weighers? Fingers crossed my results will be as brilliant as some of yours.

Best of luck for the coming week

xx

Lost 2.5 this week - tough week coming up though

Hello all back from my hols now so won't weigh in till next week but sounds like some really good losses all round. Welcome purplestar hope you have a good first week at your new class. Have got straight back on the wagon but really tried hard whilst away so hoping for my club10 next week if I can keep 100%. Good luck everyone.

Welcome home peacelilly! :) all the best for a great week! Im *trying* for a 100% week...so far so good! Hope your hols were fab x

l0v3child said:
Welcome home peacelilly! :) all the best for a great week! Im *trying* for a 100% week...so far so good! Hope your hols were fab x

Thank you I had a great time thanks. Weather was fab and we had a couple of days in Venice which was great. Good luck with the 100% week.

I'm a new Tuesday weigher - my first WI is this Tuesday coming. Slightly nervous as I'm going for a burger with my husband tomorrow (who just won't get on the SW wagon!!) but just 1lb would make me happy!

Hi everyone. New to this thread. I'm a Tuesday weigher. Started last week at 12stone13 been doing extra easy so far! Hopefully the scales will be kind to me on Tuesday :) x

ive had 2 weeks holiday been enjoying myself and kind of sticking to the plan really nervous about weigh in on tues as its *** week, have done a fair bit of walking and exercising, is hoping for a small gain, fingers crossed

Good luck for tomorrow guys! ...i am not hopeful for a good outcome :(

Back