Tuesday Weighers

I maintained this week it hasnt been a very productive week for me tbh I have done all lates and had no time to do any exercise by sunday I had gained to so i joine the gym the next day my wii said i lost 6 which i felt unlikely then yesterday and then today it said i have lost 2 so i thought i lost atleast 2 pounds going in to weigh in but it was still the same im not dissapointed as such cause its not a gain but next week i will definatly have a loss :) also i went home and figured out why my wii was wrong i had it in a different direction

Wow well done. You are doing so great so far, I am really happy for you, don't give up.

1lb down today and got my 1.5 st award! Happy as I've had some big losses these last couple of weeks so was expecting a lowish one this week!

Good luck everyone! x

Well 2pound on today dont know whats a matter with me i was 100% on plan till sunday then got on scales and for whatever reason my weight had gone up and thought f*** it and it definately wasnt worth it so need to get back on it doesnt help my neighbours just got back from a 2 week holiday says shes drank and eaten loads and managed to maintain but then comparing is never a good thing. Well done everyone else on your losses and good luck to everone who hasnt weighed in

Eeeeekk in about half hour I'll be checking out the damage :-/

half 7 class for me! :):/
I can never get rid of these nerves!!

carly55 new starter

hi everyone first week done and 4.5Ib down so very happy hoping I can get 2.5 next week for the half stone, I wanted to ask all of you, are you using your syns, and are you eating big portions I feel like im eating to much, I am doing green as a veggie and 2 a and b is great. Thank you. Cant believe how easy the diet is xx

carly55 my advice is to just keep going as you are now.
Follow plan 100% Use HEX's and syns but obviously don't eat just for the sake of it. Syns are an important part of the diet.
Have a search for related threads about using syns -- there is always loads! :) popular topic. Well done on first week loss, that's really great :)

thank you very much hanngun, really happy with it, trying to only snack on fruit always have big dunners my fiancé is like how is this a diet you are eating loads lol xx

Well done everyone on your fab losses this week!

I also weigh on a Tuesday in the evening and I lost 5.5 pounds this week!!

3lbs down! Whoop Whoop! :)

3.5 off no need for all my worrying! :) need to relax and trust the plan

1.5 gain for me but expected it as pretty much eaten crap since Friday. So not in the mood for it at the moment but trying to get back on it this morn. Hope to get my stone b4 Xmas which is more than achievable if I get my finger out!!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

half 7 class for me! :):/
I can never get rid of these nerves!!

Me too hanngun! I am always so nervous, even when I have done well :)

Lost 1.5
so chuffed.
Well done to everyone for all the losses and even the gains! well done for being brave enough to still go to group.

Kate :)

All worry over nothing for me...lost 3lbs taking me 4lb from target. And got my 3 1/2 stone award and slimmer of the week! got my hen do this week though. Well done on everyone losses etc.

Back