Tuesday Weighers

I was just wondering if you treat weigh in day any differently? More exercise? Less food? Or any pre weighing rituals? I have just ran/walked on the treadmill for 30mins and badminton later....7.30 weigh in feels ages away.....

I was just wondering if you treat weigh in day any differently? More exercise? Less food? Or any pre weighing rituals? I have just ran/walked on the treadmill for 30mins and badminton later....7.30 weigh in feels ages away.....

I weigh in at 7:30 too. Only think differently is I dont eat after lunch x

I weigh in at 7.30pm and treat it like any other day. In the past I've done stupid things on weigh day but I think it's a bad mindset to get into and can make you a bit obsessive.

I don't know how this week is going for me. With having been ill and everything I have been so off plan for a few days (toast, with more toast and a side of toast), but hopefully all will be ok on the scales.

I crept into the pharmacy to weigh myself the other day, which was probably a bad idea because it got my hopes up :p I'll wait and see how I get on this evening!

Had a NSV at the weekend though, cleared out the wardrobe and threw out all my size 18 trousers and jeans. Tried on a pair of size 16 jeans in Next on Sunday and they were too big! This is a massive deal for me. I would love to be buying size 14 clothes in a couple of months.

Thanks Mary! It's a non-scale victory :D The moments of triumph that don't come from a weigh in. They feel nice! haha.

On weight day I have a lighter breakfast and lunch (fruit and yoghurt instead of having my healthy b cereal - homemade soup instead of having a jacket potato or mugshot with salad) I wish I had never started this though as its a hassle and if you do the same every week then your losses will be accurate.

I had a NSV this week as well - I went shoe shopping on saturday I can only buy shoes at Evans because I was a size 10 but I am now at least according to the pairs I tried on a size 9) If I go down another shoe size I'll be able to shop in other shops though my sister tells me Primark goes up to 9.

Do you know, the number of people who tried to tell me that shoe size isn't weight-related! :rolleyes: Obviously it is. I haven't changed shoe size but my shoes do fit better. I'll always be a wide fit though.

My NSV at the moment are really tiny things, like I scratched my shoulder the other day and could really feel the bone underneath, which is a novelty! Or yesterday when I realised I'd left my keys in my bike pannier and had to squeeze through the narrow gap in the shed between the two bikes to get to it - couldn't have done that a year ago!

I'm cursed with wide feet too..... I wonder will they be at all narrower when I get to goal? That'd be handy! Think it's just the shape of them though!

I weigh in at 7.30pm and treat it like any other day. In the past I've done stupid things on weigh day but I think it's a bad mindset to get into and can make you a bit obsessive.

I don't know how this week is going for me. With having been ill and everything I have been so off plan for a few days (toast, with more toast and a side of toast), but hopefully all will be ok on the scales.

I crept into the pharmacy to weigh myself the other day, which was probably a bad idea because it got my hopes up :p I'll wait and see how I get on this evening!

Had a NSV at the weekend though, cleared out the wardrobe and threw out all my size 18 trousers and jeans. Tried on a pair of size 16 jeans in Next on Sunday and they were too big! This is a massive deal for me. I would love to be buying size 14 clothes in a couple of months.

Congrats! Next aren't the most generous of fits either! I'd LOVE to be able to buy jeans in Next and know they'd fit well - really well done you!

On the shoe subject - when I'm at my lightest, I can fit into some size 6 pairs and am usually a 7. Now I'm a 7-8. Always be a wide fit but it definitely makes a difference!

Roll on 5.30 today -I usually drink between 5-6 litres of water each day and I cut it right back until after I've been weighed because that amount of water can definitely skew results. Damn being so hydrated! :p

Thanks so much Donkeysaurusrex!! I took a pic of them as proof because I couldn't quite believe it myself! Really only starting to see the weightloss now in clothes and stuff. One thing I did do is take a picture of my torso at the start, a picture of myself after 6 weeks and it's been 12 now, so am due another one. I'm hoping it will keep me motivated to have them all side by side. The only negative thing is that I've dropped a bra size haha.

Luckily OH says my boobs are still the same size :p they're already small haha!
Well done though, I bet that you can't stop smiling!

As the time gets nearer I get more nervous... hurry up 4:30!

5lb off so a bit less than the study scales and not quite club 10 but still a great loss and hopefully will hit that next week!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

a loss is a loss, donkey. :)

Thanks Minnie. :D

Still a loss though sometimes you have a small loss after a big loss as your body adjusts.

I know, I'm hoping next week is a bit more - even 2 pounds would make me happy lol. I'll be much more positive after I have a decent sleep I'm sure :)

Back