Tuesday Weighers

put on 2lb this week :(. to be fair though, i had a pizza hut take-away Friday, another one on Saturday, and out for a 3 course meal on sunday and i drank, friday, saturday and sunday loads :(

going to find this week hard also though as its my birthday, so got loads on :(. xx

1lb off for me this week

Good luck everyone
xxxxx

Hi, I have had a really tough week, my daughter has had chickenpox and suffered quite alot, which has resulted in a serious lack of sleep. also started with a cold so have really struggled. I would have been happy to STS.

But, I managed to lose 1lb!!! So really pleased.

Good luck for those who weigh in tonight.

:mad:aww man i'm gutted. i stayed the same this week. i was out for lunch today but made healthy choices. was big portions though.:sigh: never mind fellow slimmers, new week tomorrow, lets go for it, i can do it

Well done moo moo - we love to hear success stories like your's. also congrats to you, princess. Club ten is my obsession. I can hardly WAIT to get there - it has been my focus since Day One.
I lost 1lb....that'll do! x

Congrats everyone, club10, what a dream :D! 1lb off for me :) x

1lb off for me and i'm chuffed to bits! Well done everyone else for your losses!

i lost 1.5lbs this week.... but thats over a two week period. Bit dispointed

Half off for me. Very pleased as I'm now back in my target zone and no longer need to pay! That Christmas weight has been a struggle to get off!!

My first weigh in was last night (Tuesday) i lost 4lb!! I was really pleased!!

4.5 lbs loss :D:D

Back