Tuesday Weighers

I lost 2lbs :) one more and hopefully I can get a 1/2 stone sticker! But got a weekend away this week, bit nervous about that!

I lost 3lbs!

1st weigh in last night ... 2lb off woop woop - my sister lost 3.5lb - that's really not fair! lol

Loving extra easy! Bacon Burgers for dinner tonight ... and it's all FREE!! woop woop!

HI can I join please? 1st week WI and lost 7lbs!! Not expecting anything near that again but any loss will do xx

Wow, some fantastic results this week peeps. Lovely to see Christmas gains are behind you, hope you all have a fantastic week this week and Laddiesboy and mrs Lever, outstanding results you must be jigging around with pride. xxx

HI can I join please? 1st week WI and lost 7lbs!! Not expecting anything near that again but any loss will do xx

of course you can join in chick, just let us know how you have done every Tuesday. Congratulations on your 7lb loss and keep up the good work :). xx

7lbs is fantastic. well done

i stayed at my OH's house last night, so didn't get to weigh myself this morning, so i'll do it tomorrow morning instead. xx

I'm a bit scared about weigh in tonight ... you know when you know that you've probably had the odd syn here and there that you shouldn't have ... well that's me ... this week! lol will have to take it like a man(woman) ... and write EVERYTHING down next week ...

Good luck for people to weigh tonight. Well done everyone who has been weighed.

I lost 2 and a half pounds.

1.5lb off for me which is good going this time round! I need to do this every week until the wedding!

Pamiepie - why are you disappointed? You should only lose 1 - 2lbs a week for healthy loss. Ensure you're drinking enough, try scan bran (with something like dairylea) as a snack, make sure you're measuring your HEx's - but I'd be pleased - a loss is a loss!

1.5lb off for me which is good going this time round! I need to do this every week until the wedding!

Pamiepie - why are you disappointed? You should only lose 1 - 2lbs a week for healthy loss. Ensure you're drinking enough, try scan bran (with something like dairylea) as a snack, make sure you're measuring your HEx's - but I'd be pleased - a loss is a loss!

I thought as it was only my second week that I may lose more! But you are so right, I need a good steady loss, healthier that way! :)

2nd week WI and lost 1lb. But disapointed but still happy with 8lb loss in 2 weeks!!

Well done to everyone. I lost 1lb tonight and like some of you would have liked to lose more, but have been advised by GP that 1-2lb weekly is the way to go as more likely to change habits and keep it off.

So am still pleased with myself and am aiming for 2lb next week as I know where I could improve.

Back