Tuesday Weighers

3lbs here and half stone award :)

-4lbs! AND Slimmer of the Week! woop woop!! Well done to everyone else, onwards ... and downwards! lol x

sts! 3 weeks and ive gained, lost and now sts. does this happen to anyone?

woooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo lost 4lb back on target from the xmas binge. put on 6 and now ive lost 6 1/2 really pleased with myself cause ive been really good this week and food optimised 100%
sorry to hear that charliebecca i stayed the same 3 weeks in a row showed my c the food diary and she suggested cutting down on my syns it worked for me i used between 8 and 10, hope you have a better week next week.

put on 4 lbs ew

Well done everyone - what a bunch of losers! ;- )

I lost an epic (for me) 3.5lbs this week, and got my first ever Slimmer of the Week award! Very happy. I'm 5lbs off my Club 10, and only 3.5lbs off my 1.5 stone award. Win!

Rx

Surprisingly after going out twice this week, I lost 1.5lbs! I think this is because I gained a pound last week due to totm when I shouldn't have. Funny how it all works out in the end!
Well done all and celebrate every pound lost, even if it is only one!

hey i'm kinda new to this ... got weighed last night and lost a pound, kinda disappointed.. only been doing it 2 weeks so in total that 5.5lbs in that time, i should be happy but i am greedy, i want it all of now!! :D

Well done on your losses xx

I didn't go last night as I was exhausted. Lots of personal stuff going on. Feeling disappointed with myself as I'm struggling with SW due to everything else going on :( I really want to lose the weight but its been hard :(

Lost 1lb this week! 2nd week back! bit disappointed but i went drinking at the weekend and fell into the takeaway! Learnt my lesson! xx

I didn't go last night as I was exhausted. Lots of personal stuff going on. Feeling disappointed with myself as I'm struggling with SW due to everything else going on :( I really want to lose the weight but its been hard :(

babs me too. but the losing weight is the only thing i have for myself at the moment so im concentrating on that!! you should do the same. i know its hard but fight!! xxxxxxx

I'm a bit of late addition this week but am a Tuesday weigher, I'm really getting into SW now and feeling very happy. I lost 2.5lbs tuesday just gone, which meant I got my first stone in 3 weeks which has been amazing and I can really feel the difference. I had a bit of a wane last weekend but now feel like i'm back in control and on track! Fingers crossed for this Tuesday!

god im really worried. i stayed the same last week and my syns have crept up. still under the 15 a day but i dont feel any different. I really hope ive lost or ill be gutted. Havnt had much fruit but loads of free food

Am also worried.... I put on a half a pound last week quite inexplicably (first time I've gained without expecting to gain) and although it didn't deter me, (I stuck to SW all week bar one flexi-syn night) I had a massive blow-out (on alcohol) on Saturday, which I had decided to flexi-syn or rather, take Time Out, so that I could celebrate my friend's birthday. I think I had about 50 syns worth of booze......which is obviously ridiculous and NOT a normal occurence for me, I would like to stress!
Now I know I don't deserve to lose or even STS but while on one hand I love SW because of the flexibility, on the other I feel like once a week, every week, there's some event such as a wedding or a birthday or a meal with friends where I consume all my weekly syns, which would be fine if I thought we were allowed to do this.....but then I see posts that suggest SW does not want us to binge and that a flex-syn night actually means don't expect to lose now this week....so I just feel I'm faffing about and doing SW all week bar one night and then not actually making much progress. SW fits in well with my life but life still gets in the way of SW at least once a week!
Now sure if I'm being clear or not. Maybe I should wait til weigh-in tomorrow before I post lol. good luck for tomorrow everyone xx

Back