Tuesday Weighers

.5 pound gain for me :confused:

1lb on this week! Hoe noes!!

I'm new, and a tuesdayer! First weigh in last night, and looking forward to having an impressive loss next week :)

Im a tuesday night weigher, Been at SW now for 2 weeks of weigh ins, Lost 4 1/2 pounds on tuesday.. was really chuffed!! Managed to get my first 1/2 stone sticker and was slimmer of the week, very suprised!

Hey people i also joined on tuesday, hopefully getting some sort of a loss next week fingers crossed :) x

STS this week, but on wednesday i did have LOADS of cider and blackcurrant, a chinese buffet at lunch and a deep fried half pizza from the chippy, then Thursday i had 4 bottles of wine between me and my OH and a pizza hut buffet, Friday i ate rubbish like macaroni (full fat), naan bread, poppodums, Saturday chinese, deep fried shredded beef and then haggis supper at night, so i certainly can't complain, maybe the green tea has helped :D. xx

:rolleyes::rolleyes: i put on 1 pound this week but i am more than happy with that, considering the week i have had of pretty much contant eating of really really bad food.

but i am right back on it and ready to go for it hard next week!

i got my first "have you lost weight" comment this morning and it really made me happy to say yes, 1st 2.5lbs" :D

i put a pound on this week but im pretty happy as i had the worst (but best) week ever food/alcohol wise:) gonna try and be 100% this week xx

not happy 2nites weigh in total rubbish, i gained 1 lb :mad:
i know i have been rundown, ive not felt well & not eaten much plus i have been havin bowel troubles since startin SW so that wont be helpin (am off to the docs to get sorted, i hope!!) but its so frustrating, i have been doin SW 5 wks now & only got rid of 2.5lbs how rubbish is that!!!!

anyone got any tips or ideas???? would be greatly appreciated

thanks
Lisa xx

2 pounds off this week, thankfully!! heres to another good week :)

Back