Tuesday Weighers

3.5 pounds off this week and slimmer of the week, very happy!

omg! i lost a pound i lost pound! i know its not much but i was only on the plan for 3 days last week!

but the week before i was really good and gained half a pound so i iz pleased indeed!

i lost 5 pounds this week, but i have been ill for a couple of weeks so its expected

Well done to all :) xxx

Hi im new and have my first WI tomorrow and im SCARED!! argh! eel like i havent lost anything! and am worried! Id hate to fail in my last week! but what if i have! i have followed the plan, but just dont feel any different!x

Today (my 2 year anniversary of starting SW) I lost 3lb and got my 7 stone award!!!!!!

Good luck everyone, and don't be scared give_me_chocolate, I am sure you will do well- let us all know, mate

xxxx

well STS yet again - surprise surprise - to be fair i've not been good at all, had such a rubbish week food wise and problem wise :(, and its only 5 weeks till NY, i need to get my behind in gear :(. xx

Today (my 2 year anniversary of starting SW) I lost 3lb and got my 7 stone award!!!!!!

Good luck everyone, and don't be scared give_me_chocolate, I am sure you will do well- let us all know, mate

xxxx

7 STONE!!! WELL DONE YOU! that's absolutely amazing!!

i go at lunch today, my pattern is usually a bigish loss, then a small one etc, last week i got 4.5lbs, so im expecting 1lb this week.

xxxx

Congratulations. Thats fantastic, 7 stone in 2 years!!! Wow :0clapper:

I STS this week. Happy enough with that as it could so easily have been a gain with * week and eating and drinking like a demon!!!

2lb off, yay!

xxxx

Well done cocktailprincess! :)

Half a lb ON for me! :( Not too bad though, considering i didnt stick to plan much this last week. Hopefully will have a better week this coming week, apart from friday ( my bday), but i am sure 1 day will not make a huge diffirence! Flexi syns ;).

Well done all who lost and good luck to those who still need weighin! :)

congrats to you all keep up the great effort,
i m going to my FIRST weigh in @ 7pm so hoping for a good number will update later when back from w.i.and image xxxx

week two

week one I lost a poor 2lbs and was gutted this week I stayed on plan all red days no green and was really good so was really disappointed at a meagre one pound loss while all those around me are losing so much more. Last time I did this diet I lost 11lbs in three weeks, I am excersing and following the food plan....any ideas

1 and a half off, which means my Club 10 and 1 and a half stone award.

C had no Club 10 stickers! Oh well, next week.

2.5 off again here, hoping to keep it up next week *worried* achieved club 10 and feeling fab about it!

Back