Tuesday Weighers

Only lost 1/2 pound this week..though was very relieved as drank alot on saturday night!! Was prearing fora gain really :)

well done everyone! :)

Well done everyone in Team Tuesday! I hope you dont mind if I jump on board, I joined SW 4 weeks ago and I've lost 7.5lb so far. I'm not really enjoying group, so I'm taking support from the admirable job that you guys are doing!

Not looking forward to next Tuesday, its my birthday this weekend and I think that might result in bad things. :eek:

Good luck everyone

well done everyone, losers, gainers and sts 'ers , good luck for a good week coming

good luck little legs xxx we'll be here for you everyday of the week not just group days xxx

well done all for the weight loss

well done! i get weighed at lunch,i am expecting a little gain so we'll see!

that's not bad honey, good luck for this week :)

that's not bad honey, good luck for this week :)
No- was a fair gain to be honest. I say the food was 'unavoidable' but no-one forced me to eat it!:D

.....or the Easter egg- lol

But I have portioned up my other egg into 5 syn bags and put it in the freezer so this week is defo going to be a good one
xxxxx

1lb gain for this week, which is fair! i did drink more than humanly possible and ate pizza!

4lb next week! COME ON!

well I am heading off for weigh in now...been on holiday for 10 days, but did try to be good...fingers crossed!

had a brill week, i usually gorge on alot of chocolate everyday but this week only had 1/2 of a twirl and only got rid of 1 measly pound!! i know its still better off than on but 1lb after all my hard work!!
oh well gonna stil keep plodding on as ya do lol

lisa xx

Was fully expecting a gain, but 0.5lbs off.... thank goodness the isn't another Easter until next year!! x

Back