Tuesday Weighers

Thanks so much girls and that picture has spurred me on!!!!!!!! yuk! xxx

Hi,
very new to this registered at slimming world on tuesday bit scared but looking forward to next week. well done to everyone you all seem to be doing great. glad to find this site i need the extra support.:)

Hi,
very new to this registered at slimming world on tuesday bit scared but looking forward to next week. well done to everyone you all seem to be doing great. glad to find this site i need the extra support.:)

Hope you've had a first great week all the best for your first weigh in! xxx
Lyns x

GULP!! i'm nervous today! it's the first time i've been to weigh in without weighing myself in the week! and, it's my first *week for over a year as i've come off the pill! i have NO idea what to expect!

Well ive been weighed and ive lost 2lbs on extra easy...a tab disapointed but its still my star week so.......actually im not disapointed im thrilled!

2lbs is fabulous! well done!!!!

good lord that picture is horrendous! no idea on weight yet, I'm a 7pm-er, lost 5 last week, so anything 1 or above would be brill :)

2lb this week, which is 'ok' but i wanted a bigger one. i wonder if starweek affected it? we'll see next week.

ive put 3 on over the last couple of weeks!!!

Finally out of the rut! i have stayed the same for the last 3 weeks and have finally broken it and lost 3 lbs this week. very happy :D and like 2 lbs away from my 2 stone award for i am going for that next week and going for it hard! :flirt2:

1.5 in the end, so I'm chuffed :D

:happy036::happy036: I lost 1.5lbs this week.

I've also got my 1st half a stone sticker, it's so lovely and shiny.

Sooooooo blooming happy :D

1.5 off this week after a maintain last week lol.

well not so bad in the end i lost 0.5lb so i can smile :) , draw a line and carry on to get a better week this week coming, i was prepared for a gain and told myself to be content with sts so im quietly glad i lost a little xxx well done everyone on great effort this week and all the best for this coming one xx
Lyns <3

1lb gain for me.....but I deserve it...anyway been back on plan since monday morning so onwards and upwards and heres to a loss next week!

2 and 1/2 this week, very happy :D

Back