Tuesday Weighers

hi welldone everyone great effort whether you lost or not we all try.

i had my first weight in not great but lost 1.5lb:)

-1.5lb for me! Really really pleased as I've lost 10.5lb in 6 weeks just by getting back on plan properly and combining that with starting at the gym. I can't wait to hit target!!!

i lost a pound over the last two weeks, but i think thats great after all the rubbish i ve eaten :)

I gained 2.5lbs this week :cry: I did drink a lot on Saturday night but after all the exercise I did last week and the amount of stuff I resisted I feel 2.5lbs on is a bit unfair :(
The scales don't show what you've resisted though only what you've had I suppose so am trying to pick myself up, dust myself down and get back on with things! I shouldn't be too hard on myself as it was my daughters 18th but I just wasn't expecting that! I drank spirits to be ebtter but am wondering if the coke was diet!? and then I did have a few shots so they of course are really high in syns! Oh well done now! Hopefully next week will be better!

i put on 4lbs this week :(, not unexpected, as have got a lot of things going on just now, which are distracting me, so back to scratch yesterday, and starting to write things down again. xx

well done everyone. sorry about the gains girls but they will be a distant memory soon so hope this week goes well xx

I stayed the same this week which im pleased about

Getting back on plan 100% this week filling out a food diary and going back to basics x

2+ ,, dnt touch asda split yogurts they are the devils work :eek: :D

congrats warnock123,
it does go to show we are all different in our bodies i only lost 1.5lb in my first weight in this week hoping to do better next week fingers crossed.:)

congrats warnock123,
it does go to show we are all different in our bodies i only lost 1.5lb in my first weight in this week hoping to do better next week fingers crossed.:)

You will get there! Lotsofpeople adjust differently to new plans and getting into routine. Our group leaderalways takls about a lady in our group who in her first week put on a pound.. now shes lost over 7 stone! :D

Folks - where you have all your awards on display - how did you do that? Thought it was i the signature but it keeps telling me its too long? How do you do it?

Folks - where you have all your awards on display - how did you do that? Thought it was i the signature but it keeps telling me its too long? How do you do it?

I just copied and pasted them into my sig - You get more signature space the more posts you have.

I weighed in 1 day early as I am working away for the rest of the week

2lb gain- gutted!

I have been really poorly, and didn't stick to plan at the back end of last week (including no exercise)- I had tinned soup, bread and other 'ill' food (throat lozenges and cough syrup have syns! what a bummer!) But can't blame it all on medicinal food- had a bit of a wobble on Friday with a piece of chocolate cake and a cheesy panini thing, so making excuses won't help.

Back on track now for a fantastic loss next week

Good luck for tomorrow everyone
xxxx

awww you poor thing, you have 8 days now to get back it'll be fine. i hope you feel better xx

chin up and back on track hun you can do it!:)

good luck everyone, as again my Wii tell sme ive lost so hoping its a good sign!

not weighing in till 7pm so be on quite late to post but all the best ******'losing dust'***** sent to you all xxx
Lyns

Back