Tuesday Weighers

haha! thanks for the losing dust. i am not optimistic today!

well done!!

After my 1lb gain last week I have been a total angel this week...so as my loss is usually small I am hoping for 2lbs which is the one I gained and an extra one

thats not bad, i bet the fish and chips were worth it :)

i lost 3lb and got my 2 stone! YAY!

I lost 2lbs.

WAHOOOOOOOOOOO! well done girls! SOTW TOO! well done!

I'm going out shortly to get weighed. I was hoping for 1lb off this week to get my Club10 award but I've just weighed myself at home and I seem to be 1lb heavier than last week. I've been good this week too so thats a bit annoying. Oh well, the Slimming World scales might have better news!!

I sts the same this week but to be honest after the lovely sunday dinner i had with some of the family i've not seen for a long time i'm quite relieved.....phew!
Back to being good again this week :)

May I join you Tuesday ladies please? :)

Just got in from WI and another 8lbs gone. So positive now for next week. The last 2 weeks I lost 1/2lb each and was gutted so yay for this loss which gives me belief in myself again!

Laura x

May I join you Tuesday ladies please? :)

Just got in from WI and another 8lbs gone. So positive now for next week. The last 2 weeks I lost 1/2lb each and was gutted so yay for this loss which gives me belief in myself again!

Laura x
The more the merrier, mate- good to have you on board

Oh, and......................8lb!!!!!!!!:eek::D That is AMAZING- well done xxxxxxxxx

I lost 0.5... oh well, only 1.5 to stone award, so thats my aim for next week

woop woop
I lost 4lbs this week
and ........

Slimmer of the Week!! :clap: yeah me ....

sorry just so chuffed really worked hard for that loss this week and feel very rewarded for doing so

Well I did put 1lb on this week but I don't know why. :confused: My first gain in 12 weeks so I suppose thats not too bad. I've got a party this weekend so might not be able to lose it again this week but we'll see.

Congrats to all who lost this week though. Hopefully I'll be joining you again soon!

Last edited:
Back