Tuesday Weighers

I realise it's a lot to do with the no bread after lots of bread every day... first week of diet...etc....
Don't diminish your loss- 1st week can be a bit wobbly and you stuck to it and have a fantastic result to show for it. It is always a great boost.

Yes, long term you can't have weeks like this all the time (shame!) but it is always great to have a good kick start- well done!
x

Woo hoo CP - less than a stone to go!!!! You go girl. xx

Well done Bashful and good luck to all other Tuesday Weighers (me included!)

bashful, well done thats amazing! keep up the good work! Ive got weigh in at lunch time so i will post when i know, im not looking forward to it though as its * week! ah x

Oooh good luck strugglingwrighty!

...I got * week as my second weigh in....

..in a way I wish it had been this week....

..but then if I hadn't lost may not have continued with the plan I guess lol

xxx

Well done Bashful, amazing loss! My first weigh in on Slimming World this week and Ive lost 3.5lbs! Pretty good considering I've eaten out twice and had 2 boozy nights!

great news so far on the tuesday weighers well done everyone
my W.I not till 7pm so will update when i can xxx
my * week been lingering so a bit up and down (body doesnt know what its supposed to be doing) so have no clue how ive done this week despite trying really well but just want it over with this week so i can get back on track xxx

Wooooo hooooo I lost 2lbs this week! I am so so so so so happy! :) especially that its * week, ive never ever lost on that week! yay! xx

0.7lb this week.:)

well done girls! fab news xx

well done on all the fab weight loss's, i STS, which i'm pretty gutted about, feel really bloated today though :(. xx

I've got 4.5 lbs off this week which is great! Thats 9lbs total for me in the past 2 weeks and I ain't been hungry once :D

Back