Tuesday Weighers

Well done everyone, aren't we clever.:D

3 1/2lb off for me this week and 3 stone award. Yay!

well after mislaying my card and there being a mix up of names and it saying i had put on 6st 6lb this week i nearly died

it was then sorted and i had lost 4.5 lb bring a weight loss of 2st.6lb since feb 2nd 2010

I lost 1lb this week which I was expecting after a massive loss last week, only 1.5lbs to go till my stone award

++++1.5 for me but i can live with that as it was expected as was at wedding on sat and fun day on sunday back on plan as of monday so with any luck should be of for next week :(

1.5 on for me , was surprised but am putting it down to not enough excersise and going over my syns on one occasion plus eating when i was not hungry ( was at a quiz night and there was a buffett stuck to "free food")

i lost 5 and a half this week which im chuffed over having a few rubbish weeks food wise im back on track now :)

Lost 1lb last night, was a bit gutted as thought I had a good week.. but did feel bloated off last night so dontknow if that played a part. Did get slimmer of the month for April thou :D

i put 5lbs ON!!!! sooooooooooooooo naughty, but i did enjoy it! back on the wagon now :)

Hello all,
I'm new around here (though not new to SW), so I hope you don't mind if I join in the fun! I have just rejoined and this week was my first weigh in and ...
I lost a massive 6lb!
I was so thrilled I literally jumped up and down in excitment! Next week is my star week, but as long as I don't have a gain I'll be happy.
Woodsylou - I once (many years ago) whilst on the plan did a detox for a few days and when weigh in day came had put on 5lbs. At the time I was gutted. Just goes to show your body is a funny thing!
Anyway thanks for having me.
Good luck for this next week!

Thanks Cocktailprincess for your warm welcome and kind words.
It's nice to have somewhere to share your successes (and get support too).
Looking forward to seeing how you are all getting on next week!
x

this week was my first weigh in and ...
I lost a massive 6lb!
I was so thrilled I literally jumped up and down in excitment! Next week is my star week,

LOL are you me?

:)

Not looking forward to Tuesday.. been following 100 percent but feel so yuck health wise and down... prob star week, dunno... been stuck in bed a lot these past few months having to rest and don't usually feel like this...

..can't self medicate with loads of cake and chos I guess though lol...

Weighed myself early this morning at same time as I will on Tuesday and it says I've put weight on :(

Then again after the 6lbs last week maybe my body is refusing to play ball for a bit just to get used to it... if only I can sts that's still 3lb a week lol

Eeeeeeeeeeee.....

xxx

Hello,
I joined SW 3years and lost about 2 and a half stone-i then went travelling in Australia and have put most of it back on and that was a year ago. I have tried being healthy but think i just need to get back on the slimming world but can't afford to go to group. I have never used a forum before but this seems like a good option-please can i join this tuesday weigh in thread...how exactly does it all work?
x

hi jenika87,
nice to hear from you ive been doing sw for 4 wks now and find the forum a great help i need to lose 1lb tomorrow to have lost half a stone so wish me luck il need it i think. look forward to reading your loses on this thread also you can keep a food diary on the food diary thread i do and it does seem to help.:)

im a tuesday weigh in ....fell off wagon this week so i be very ashamed tomorrow but going for 7 days of 100% from 2moro :)

Back