Tuesday Weighers

hi bashful, thats great news.
its my first star wk since joining sw so im a bit worried as some people say you can have a gain and i so want my half stone cert this evening so fingers crossed ive lost a lb at least.:)

Hello everyone, I'm new here and this is my first post :eek: I joined a SW class last Tuesday, and it's my first weigh-in this morning. I've done SW before, but the EE eating plan is new for me, it just feels so wrong to be mixing red and green on the same plate! :8855: Can't wait to get weighed to see if it works. lol

Good luck this week everyone

Bev xxx

I stayed the same this week which isn't bad considering not following the diet at all this weekend but I have done a lot exercise so still disappointed with myself. Want desperately to drop into the 9 stones for my holiday in 4 weeks :-( perhaps I should try something more drastic for the next month and then go back to SW when I get back?

wow well done!

i get weighed soon, im nervous after my hen weekend!

go go go tuesdays peeps good luck everyone and good doing those already done for today xxxx
laters its nail biting time (7pm) i gotta get .5lb to get my stone hoping ive done it as strayed a little this past week but hope ive done enough

7lbs?!?!?!?! what did you do cut your arm off?! that's AMAZING! well done!!!!! xxx

Well im soooooooo happy! I lost 4lbs this week! my best loss so far and its spurred me on so much! I personally think its thanks to Ellebear for giving me the SW quiche rep, filled me up this weekend and i didnt pick! :) xxxx

Thanks Subs :) x

Did I cut an arm off! :8855: No, I've still got two arms thankfully :D It was my first official weigh-in and I've got quite alot to lose so that's probs why I lost 7lb.

I did the first week on my own following the old red and green plan, lost 5lb but decided to join a class to keep me going. I can only keep it up for a couple of weeks on my own! lol

Well done everyone xxx

I've got 3lbs off this week so 12lbs in last 3 weeks which is so FAB! I LOVE SLIMMING WORLD lol :bliss: :bliss:

well done everyone.

i am in shock, i lost 8lbs this week!!!! over my hen weekend too! and i still have two arms too!!! amazing!

looks like it! :)

My goodness Woodslou thats great.....i need a hen night LOL
Think i've probably stayed the same again this week, blooming in-laws they over fed us this week end.:8855:
I'll report back later.

Back