Tuesday Weighers

some great weightlosses so far today, lets hope its a good omen for those of us going this evening. Well done everyone x

Well i lost 0.5lb, blooming jammy if you ask me. Don't understand how i actually had a loss?? All that food....all that wine
Hey how, very happy though :D:D

1lb off this week :)

I stayed the same.. but from bad week im quite happy a that! went tesco straight after n 100% week for me :)

Another 3lbs off for me, pretty happy with that as I've started going to the gym properly and wasn't sure if it would have a bad effect the first week.

Well done everyone else.:D

well done everyone.

i am in shock, i lost 8lbs this week!!!! over my hen weekend too! and i still have two arms too!!! amazing!

Wow that is amazing
Jayne x

After gaining 1 lb two weeks ago and only just managing to lose it last week, I managed to lose 3.5 lb this week. I don't know how I did it but I'm very pleased!! I got my Club 10 this week too. :D

Well..... 2.5lbs off for me, which gave me my stone award :) and I got slimmer of the week. another 2lbs and I reach club 10....go me!

my first weigh-in this week, lost 2.5lbs :)

wow :) everyone is having great losses :) and reading this makes me even more happy :) Yeah us :)

Can I join, weighed in last night , put 2lb on through not following properly. Starting more carefully this week. thanks,

Back